𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 18

★ Tom was up for hours, keeping you awake all of those hours. You don't stay up so late like you used to anymore so staying up till 5 am is tricky for you if your not doing anything but listening. Bill was laying on one couch while Gustav was sleeping on the other one but falling off and Georg was sleeping on a chair literally on the edge of falling off. Tom wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you tightly and he finally rests his head on your chest. "i remember.. when we first met at the park.. you looked like a boy." Tom mumbled. You looked down at him and raised an eyebrow then he looked up at you making eye contact with you. For another minuet you two were just looking at each other in the eyes and soon he looked away. "im sorry but you had bangs that covered your face in a bun and your hair was dry and poofy... I thought you were a boy." Tom added on and you just rolled your eyes and tried to get out of his grip so you could take him to his bedroom and go back home to yours but Tom wasn't letting you go, everytime you tried to get out of his grip he added more force to his grip, you gave up and he just smiled. "Your not going anywhere.." Tom said sounding half asleep.

You sat up a bit and Tom looked up at you. "This couch isn't big enough for the both of us Tom, let's go to your room and it's better that way because we won't have to whisper " you whispered to him and he finally got up but when he did he almost fell down, you wrapped his arm around your neck and you helped him walk upstairs into his room. When you guys finally made it he fell onto his bed and you sat next to him on his bed looking around the room. You were shocked to see how clean and organized it was remembering how bad his room used to be when him and Bill shared a room. After a couple of minutes Tom didn't say a word and you got worried that he left the room while you were zoned out so you turned your head and saw that Tom had fallen asleep, you smiled and got up to go back home but you felt something grab your hand and pull you back down into the bed. "There's no point and trying to leave now." You thought to yourself laying down on his bed looking at the ceiling. He laid down very close to you, wrapping one arm around you and resting his head on your chest. "I love you." Tom mumbled before falling right to sleep. "I love you more Tom.." you whispered before getting comfortable and falling asleep.

──────────.★.──────────
★ You woke up to the band shaking you aggressively, you were a heavy sleeper on some nights such as this one because you were really exhausted. Georg came up to you and screamed in your ear, you got up and punched Georg in his face as hard as you could causing his nose to bleed but of course that was your instinct. When you finally woke up you realized what you've done and you hugged Georg tightly. "I didn't mean to I promise you just scared me! And I didn't know who you were because I was so-.." Georg laughed a bit causing you to stop talking and he just placed his hand on your shoulder. "It's alright I promise I shouldn't have screamed in your ear but we have a interview in an hour and Tom is in the shower now so you have to get ready quickly." Georg said, they looked at you and you sighed, getting up and walking towards the bathroom you heard water coming from and opened the door, closing it the moment you stepped in. "Bill if you need to take a shit it can wait." You heard Tom say, you giggled a bit and cleared your throat. "I hope you don't mind if I join you!" You said softly, Tom opened the curtain fast and looked at you then he nodded and you took off your clothes, getting into the shower and looking at the wall eventually zoning out. Tom gently grabbed your arm and pulled you into it water, turning your body around and getting your hair wet.

"What are you doing Tom?" You said, Tom put something in his hands and started to rub it into your scalp massaging your head, you smiled but wss confused on what was happening but you went with it. Tom handed you a cloth to wash yourself with and body wash, you smelt the body wash and fell in love with the smell he laughed and you went to the corner and washed the front of your body but started to have trouble with your back. Tom grabbed your wash cloth and started to wash your back for you, when he finished he handed you back your wash cloth and you were in shock, you'd assume Tom was going to try to do something inappropriate with you but he didn't.