𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 14

★ You decided to go to the dinner with Tom but you weren't going to dress out. That morning bill called you asking if you wanted to hang out with him but you kindly rejected because it was your brothers birthday and you wanted to spend the day with him. You took your little brother shopping and on the way you saw your boyfriend but he was with another girl which ruined your mood but you didn't show it because you didn't want your little brother to worry about you on his special day so you put on a smile and kept shopping though you were thinking about it.

After you guys got home the whole house was cleaned with decoration's for your little brothers birthday party, you smiled happily you were glad that your mother was changing her ways for your brother. After 30 minutes passed the whole house was filled with kids your brothers age and you whispered to your mom saying you were going out with Tom for dinner. She smiled and nodded then you got in the shower to get ready.

You grabbed all of your shower supplies and decided to use the other bathroom since you wanted the kids to use your bathroom incase they had to. When you got in the shower you washed your body 3 times, shaved everywhere, brushed your hair, and scrubbed your face that all took about 30 minutes. After you were finished you got out, wrapping a towel around your body then you did your acne routine, brushed your teeth again, and put products in your hair. After another 20 minutes passed you rushed to your bedroom and shut the door behind you and started getting ready.

──────────.★.──────────
★ You were wearing a long black dress with sleeves that ended at the end of your wrists and the dress going all the way down to your feet, it was a U neck so not much of your chest was showing. You put on black high heels that made her 2 inches taller and she put on a silver tongue piercing, necklace, rings, bracelets and hoop earrings. Your nails were still white and silver acrylics and you knew you had to get them re done but not today. You grabbed a small black fluffy purse to match with your outfit and you walked over to your vanity to check up on your makeup.

You went with some "Bill" type of makeup that's what you called it, you had black eyeliner that made your eyes stand out with some lashes you had foundation on to make your face look smoother but that was all. You put on lipgloss and smiled at yourself in a mirror to make sure everything was perfect, after a couple of seconds you hear someone knock on your front door, you checked through your window to see who it was and you saw one of Tom's locs so you knew it was him. You put on perfume and opened your bag putting your perfume, gum, your phone, and some makeup in it in case you had to touch it up.

When you walked over to the door and opened it Tom was holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers, he handed them to you and held his hand out. You smiled because your boyfriend has never done anything like this before so you took his hand and you both started walking to the car. When you reached the car he opened your door for you and you got in, he closed the door and went to the driver's seat and got in. You noticed that the windows were tented and it was smart of him to do that. Soon he started pulling out and driving to the restaurant.

──────────.★.──────────

★ When you guys reached the restaurant he got out, going over to your car door and opening it for you, helping you get out the car. He offered to hold your hand but you kindly denied his offer, he nodded in agreement and you both walked into the restaurant the lady who was working there grabbed 2 menus and started walking and you both followed. When you made your way to the table you saw how elegant it was from the others and you knew that he had requested for it to be.

After getting settled in and looking at the menu something caught your eye, you looked over and you saw your boyfriend kissing another girl, she was the cheerleading captain and your heart broke, Tom noticed you looking and gently tapped your leg underneath the table with his foot, you looked at him and shook your head. "What's wrong Y/N?" He said he sounded concerned and you just looked down a bit for a second and looked at him. "My boyfriend's over there making out with the cheerleading captain from my school. This is the 5th time he's been out with another girl this week." You said, pointing over to him but not making it obvious.

Tom looked over and he saw him, he looked familiar then he realized he's seen him around hanging out with a bunch of other girls. Tom laughed a bit and you looked at him. "You're dating him? I mean come on look at you and look at him, he looks like his mom gets fucked for a living. Break up with him now and make sure you embarrass him." He said encouraging you, memories started to flow back in and just like that Tom was the 13 year old devilish kid that you loved back when you were 12 and the feelings for him started to come again. He was smiling and you wanted to be with him again but you did what he said.

You walked over to your boyfriend and stood behind him as he was eating his food, his hand my the girls crotch. You cleared your throat and they both looked back, when you looked him in the eyes you saw his face dropped. You took off the matching jewelry he gave you and threw it in his hands and you looked back at Tom who was signaling for you to spit in his food and you did just that. He got up in your face so you grabbed his shirt and pulled him closed and glared at him. "If I could punch you for every single time you've cheated on me you wouldn't look the same now I'd advise you to sit down." You said letting go of him. He sat back down and you smiled "oh and by the way we're over so you could delete my number and continue fucking with this girl who's sleeping with the whole football team." You said walking back where you were sitting. Once you sat down Tom started laughing.

"That's my girl" he said, you chuckled a bit and he raised an eyebrow. "Would you mind if I spent the night at your house? I'd like to see your mother again and meet the little kid" he said not knowing it was your brother. You nodded and after a minute you broke the silence "my mom's became a better person and that little kid is my brother, Today was his birthday." You said, Tom looked at you and smiled "then after this dinner we could go and get him a gift and you can sit in the cart like how you used to" he said and you couldn't help but laugh, remembering the time you and the whole band were in a shopping cart and Georg was pushing and you pushed you guys into a wall.

──────────.★.──────────