𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 06

★    After walking for a bit you found what you were looking for was a grave, you sat down and pulled out the box you sprinkled something on top of the grave Tom was confused about what was going on, he walked behind you and kneeled "Who's this?" He asked, you looked up at him and looked back at the grave "I'll tell you later." You said, getting up and soon all of you guys started walking away, there were 2 limos and you got into a separate one so you can go back to the hotel while the rest of them went to the music festival.

When you got home, you cleaned up a bit and sat down on the couch, your phone buzzed and when you opened it, an unknown number had sent you 5 attachments, you opened them and you couldn't believe what you were seeing, you almost dropped your phone when you saw.

That's what was sent to you
──────────.★.──────────

★   You couldn't believe what you were seeing then you heard someone walk through the door when you got up to see, you saw Bill then he walked up to you and handed you a bag you looked confused then Bill got closer. "You're going to put this on and go to that festival and be the worst fucking bitch you can be." He said, you nodded and called over Trisha and Amy.

When they arrived you were just getting out of the shower you wait for them to set up then let them work their magic, you and Bill were talking about what to do to get back at Tom and you knew this time you weren't forgiving him, although that's what you wanted to think to yourself though you knew it wasn't going to happen. After 45 minutes they were both done, you got up and gave them $1000 each and they soon packed up their stuff and left, you got changed and when you went to the biggest mirror you were so shocked at how you looked.

The dress was a very tight one, it was a red and black mini skirt it ended at the top of your thighs when you walked out Bill put a corset onto it to make yourself more revealing, then you gave you red and black heels you loved it, you never liked revealing dressed but you liked this one because you knew how Tom was going to be but at this point, you were trying to get rid of Tom and find someone better than him. When you sat down Bill took a close-up picture of the dress on you and you were shocked when you saw it.

We gonna pretend your hair is longer 😍

──────────.★.──────────

★    When you got to the party, you didn't expect it to be inside an actual building, you saw Tom with the same girl you saw the picture of. Soon you saw the brunette girl from the other day, she ran up to you and you hugged her. "I'm so glad your here.. when I saw him with her I just had to take a picture and send it to you, it was urgent and I was hoping you'd come getting revenge, and I'm so glad you did!! You look amazing." She said, you smiled and thanked her soon you met this American boy, he wasn't an artist but you thought he was cute looking he was dark skin with dreads and had a similar style to Tom and he was nice to you.

You and he made your way to the bar where Tom and that other girl were and you purposely stood in his direction but kind of far. You smiled and laughed at the boy's joke and soon he gave you a drink. You both walked away together and walked right past Tom who had his eyes on you and you knew that. You and the boy danced and you saw people taking pictures but you honestly didn't mind because if it went to the news you were going to show everyone else the photos of Tom.
When the boy had to leave, he kissed you on the lips and placed his hands on your waist, you kissed him back and he gave you his number. After he left Tom came up to you upset and you looked at him a bit tipsy. "Can I help you?" You said with an attitude, he seemed more bothered and crossed his arms "So you're just dressing like a slut cheating on me in front of everyone not caring? What is wrong with you?" He said yelling a bit.

His words hurt, you were only 14 just trying to get revenge, he continued to lash out at you and you just saw your mother in Tom, the boy you loved since childhood he caused a scene and you just started crying. "I hate you Y/N I can't believe I ever dated you." He said, your heart broke and you threw your phone on the floor it shattered into a bunch of pieces. "W.. WELL MAYBE DON'T KISS AND GRAB ANOTHER GIRL'S ASS WHILE YOU... YOU HAVE ANOTHER GIRL AT HOME THINKING YOU LOVED HER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME TOM.. why... why do YOU GET TO HURT ME, WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER BUT WHEN I DO THE SAME THINGS YOU DO IM THE BAD ONE.." you said crying, and in anger, you pushed Tom and he pushed you back causing you to fall on the floor he got up close to you and you flinched. He stopped what he was doing and you got up leaving the event out of embarrassment.

"Fuck this, fuck him, fuck her, fuck this music, fuck this album, fuck the industry.." you said rubbing your face as paparazzi all came up to you to take pictures, you walked into an alleyway and just threw yourself against a wall and sat down there. You ended up falling asleep out of frustration and when you woke up you realized that it was pitched dark outside, you walked out of the alleyway and saw nobody no shops were open, nobody was in the street, and no cars you knew it was late. You heard someone's voice and realized it was the police, they pointed their flashlight at you and walked over to you.

"You shouldn't get on this private property after closing, you're coming with us and your guardian can come pick you up." They said, they handcuffed you and took you into the station. When you get there they pull you into a private room and pull up yoit school documents, they left and after an hour or two they came back in saying you could leave with your guardian. You walked out of the room and you saw your mother.

"Mom.."