Chapter 6

We drove for what seemed like forever. After opening my eyes to look at the stars I didn't shut them. Instead I watch the road blur as we sail past. I nuzzle my face into Luke's back. His familiar scent of cinnamon and deodorant filling my nostrils. Even his scent his gorgeous.

Eventually the bike slows. Luke twists the handle bars so we're driving into a car park. As soon as he stop the engine, I carefully get off my heels making it hard. My ankle twists and I fall. The cold concrete hits my back. Well done Ella. Luckily the skirt has so many layers so I didn't give him too much of a shoe, well as little as I can seeking as I just fell off his bike.

"Stupid heels." I mutter. I hear a laugh. Luke is holding his stomach, shaking with laughter. "Ass." I mutter.

"The good girl curses." Luke teases straightening but his smirk doesn't fade. "Good job you were wearing a helmet." He swings off and offers me his hand. I take it lifting myself up. Once I'm back on my feet, I hit his chest playfully and pass him the helmet with probably more force than necessary. I pick up my clutch bag, I had dropped it before I fell.

Wandering towards the edge of the car park, I smooth down my hair. I walk to the edge, there's a huge drop the other side I take a step back instinctively. Looking over, I see sand stretched for miles in front of a turquoise calm sea. I gasp. Its beautiful. Memories of being a child flood back. Jumping waves, sand sculptures, swimming. There's barely anyone on the beach. Only an elderly man walking a dog and a few families having a bbq.

"Do you like it?" Luke whispers into my neck. I don't know why but a shiver courses through my body, and it's not because I'm cold.

"It's beautiful." I sigh. "Thank you." He's so close I can feel him smile on the back of my neck.

"I want to show you something." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me down the slope to the beach. Before I step into the sand, I stop. Luke gives me a confused look. I gesture to my feet and slip my shoes off. I want to feel the sand beneath my toes and also because they're becoming hell to walk in. I pinch the two shoes together between my thumb and forefinger.

The sand seeps between my toes. Its beginning to lose its heat from the day. I can feel all the grains. I sigh. It's soft and delicate. The air smells like salt and meat. I guess the meat is coming from the bbq. I've missed the beach, so bad. Luke smiles at me. A genuine smile, not one of his annoying smirks. Everything is perfect.

He holds my hand all the way across the length of the beach. We walk along the shore, the wet sand squelching beneath my feet. It's actually really relaxing. The sea only just misses our feet. I look at Luke he's wearing dark jeans with a black polo shirt that hugs and outlines his muscles, a red logo which I don't recognise on the right. Its only now that I realise how small I actually am. I come up to his chest. I guess I had heels on earlier so I didn't notice. He seems to notice what I worked out and grins at me.

Up ahead there's a picnic blanket and a wooden basket on the golden sand. For some reason my heart warms. I get an inside feeling of happiness and satisfaction that I'm special. But why you? The question clouds my mind.
Before I think of a logical answer he's pulling me down next to him on the blanket. My legs spread out in front of me. The blanket has sunset themed stripes, oranges, pinks and reds.

"Do you like strawberries?" He asks. I feel like pinching myself this can't be real. Surely it's a dream. I nod my head, instead of embarrassing myself with words. Strawberries are my favourite. He knows everything.

"What about chocolate?" He asks, opening the basket and pulling out a white container. He opens the lid slowly, building up suspense. I glance inside. Chocolate covered strawberries! It never occurred to me that, Luke Moore, the badass of the school could be so sweet. He gestures for me to open my mouth. I do as he wants. The chocolate melts on my tongue. Its a sweet, succulent flavour. I moan savouring the flavour.

"Your turn." I command. "Open your mouth." He does so, quickly. I plop one into his mouth. He beams at me and kisses me on the cheek, playfully. I blush.

After a few sandwiches and more strawberries he roots in the basket again. He pulls out two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. I stare at him stunned. How did he get wine?

"Relax, its just elderflower." He turns the bottle so the label shows. In detailed, fancy writing the word, elderflower is displayed. I relax. Inwardly cringing at my stupidity.
He pours the bubbly liquid into the two glasses. He passes one to me.

"Cheers." He says holding his glass up. The light reflects off it perfectly casting shadows across the sand.

"Cheers." I reply, leaning my glass towards him and clinking them together. I take a sip. The flavour is gorgeous. Mesmerising. The liquid bubbles on my tongue its delicious. Part of me wants to down it right there and then, but I wait wanting to savour the sacred liquid. Luke smirks at my reaction.

Slowly we drain our glass. While we drink we watch the sea flow onto the sand. Once all the magical liquid has been drained he pees inside the basket again. I hear his rummage inside plastic being hit against glass. After about a minute he pulls out two items of black clothing. He separates the two materials and passes them to me. I hold it up looking at it disgustingly. Its a bikini.

"I'm not putting that on." I say pushing the bikini back at him. It's not as I if I've never worn a bikini it's that the black material looks skimpy. There's hardly any of it.

"We can go skinny dipping if you prefer? I don't mind." he says honestly holding out the bikini again. I snatch it out of his grasp and stalk along the beach, looking for a cave or some sort of guard. About a few minutes away I spot a cave. It looks small, yet big enough to fit my body into it. I begin to strip out of my clothes. I slip the black material over my thighs and bust. There's a gold clasp at the front of the suit across my chest with little golden studs. It's not as revealing as I suspected.

I walk out of the cave, my clothes bundled in my arms. As I walk towards the picnic spot, Luke is nowhere to be seen. I look around, worried that he'd left me. He wouldn't do that? Would he?

Luke's POV

She looks so beautiful. Her tanned, defined abs show. The black contrasts with her skin, giving her a healthy glowing aurora. Her brown hair still bounces over my shoulders, ending just below her chest. The triangles flaunt her bust, which by the way is the perfect size, probably not the best choice of swimwear. All I'll be able to look at now is her chest. I smile at her. She appears to be searching for me. I whistle. She turns, dumping her clothes on the floor and walking towards me.
As her feet touch the water I see her shudder. She's not like all the other girls I've dated. She's clever, funny not to mention jaw droppingly gorgeous and sexy.

The water comes to my chest. Probably to deep for her, I notice how uneasy she looks, the water gets closer to her neck each step. I wade through the water closer to her. I take her hand and guide her closer to me. I try to ignore the heat of her hands and the Sparks flying between our skin were we're touching. Her hands are smooth and delicate and to my pleasure fit perfectly into my hand. She smiles graciously.

I grab her waist and pick her up. She slides her legs around my waist and locks her feet together. Waves of pleasure course through my body, she's gorgeous. Her hair falls onto her right shoulder, exposing the left side of her shoulder.

I lean to kiss her. She shudders but doesn't stop me. I test her a bit more by moving along her jaw, she tips her head back to allow better access. I can't wait anymore. My lips lock onto hers. I've kissed many, many girls before but this time it's different. This time it seems like it means something. Her hands pull at my hair urging me on. I nip at her bottom lip, she opens her mouth quickly. I slide my tongue into her mouth. I can feel her trying to fight for dominance. I keep going refusing to let her have it. She gives up. I hold back a chuckle of victory. Our breaths mingle together.

She pulls away gasping for breath. As she looks at me she blushes. I want to kiss her again. God, her blush!

"Be my girlfriend." I say, more like command. I don't even know where that came from. She looks taken aback.

"Me?" She asks.

"Who else, Sherlock?" I say. She blushes again. She clearly wasn't expecting that.

"Trust me, Ella the good girl always falls for the bad boy." She leans closer so that our lips are brushing.

"I know." She says, before locking our lips together again. Happiness and pride filling me. I forget everything except her. She's my girl. And I'm her bad boy.