Chapter 15

Dedicated to LifeGoesOnHold for being AMAZING! Also for all her fanning of my work!
................................................................

"So what do you think? Will you come?" Luke asks smiling at me. It's the end of school. As I walk down the corridors, I listen to Luke's attempt at convince me to come to the theme park with him on Saturday. Laughing every once in a while. I can feel Bailey and Kyle's eyes also staring at me. I feel a blush coming on slowly. They make me feel as if I'm being interrogated.

"I guess, but who else is going?" Don't get me wrong I love Luke, but going with him and his friends does not sound fun, well, besides Kyle.

"Leah and Charlotte have been told about it. Me and the boys are going, even if the girls don't you'll have us."

"Babe I don't really know your friends." I state softly.

"Here's a chance to meet them then." He comes closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder. I roll my eyes and push him away playfully.

"I'll be there." Kyle pipes up, walking very close to me as he wiggles his eyebrows and smirks.

"If Kyle's there I have to go. Can't miss an opportunity to hang out with Kyle." Sarcasm fills my voice. All the boys chuckle, except Luke.

"Don't worry Ella. I'll hold your hand on the scary rides." He winks at me cheekily. Suddenly Luke grabs my wrist and spins me to his other side away from Kyle. I laugh at Luke's action. While Kyle chuckles and winks at me.

"No you won't." Luke growls. Bailey chuckles shoving Kyle playfully.

"Don't worry, you can hold my hand, Kyle." Bailey jokes imitating a girls voice and looping their arms, performing a small skip.

"As straight as a roundabout." Luke mutters. I giggle and kiss his cheek.

I turn my head and look up. Adam is leaning against the wall. He's taking a phone call, a look of concern is on his face. Luke follows my gaze. I hear him sigh. Without looking at him I walk towards Adam quickly. Not looking back only walking forwards. I stop about a metre away from him. Trying to give him some privacy. He's just saying goodbye when i get there. Luke passes with Bailey and Kyle. They all cast me a look. A look that demonstrates confusion and sadness.

"I'll wait for you outside." Luke says to me trying to hide his feelings. I give him a small, grateful smile.

"Hey Gabs." Adam greets taking a step forward and sliding his phone into the pocket of his blazer.

"Hey. Are you ok? That phone call seemed pretty intense." Adam nods and looks at me.

"It's nothing really. Mum is just having a go about Lucy's wedding." Lucy is Adams older sister. I received an invite in the post a few weeks ago she's engaged to her high school sweetheart. I give him a look of sympathy.

"Hey we're going to the theme park on Saturday. You should come." I say nudging him with my elbow. He gives me an look of shock.

"Who's we?" He asks cautiously.

"Me, Leah, Charlotte, Luke, Kyle and Bailey." I say the last three names carefully knowing the impact that they may have on him.

"Won't Luke mind?"

"Adam you're my best friend I don't care what Luke thinks. I can stand up for myself. Come." I beg. Adam has been part of my life longer than Luke. They're both important to me, so they'll have to learn to get on at some stage.

"Fine, it sounds good." He agrees, a grin breaking onto his face.

"I've got to go see you tomorrow." I smile at him and walk away, waving at him.