Chapter 22

Tell me what you think!!
...............................................................

"Ah you've got it in my hair!" I exclaim combing my fingers through my hair in attempt to remove the gooey, biscuit batter.

"Man up. Take it like a man." Kyle laughs flicking more batter into my hair. My kitchen is a mess. Ingredients cover the work surfaces. Flour is all over Kyle's face and the floor.

Kyle turns to grab another scoop of biscuit batter. Seizing an opportunity I run forward and jump on his back. I ruffle his hair with my gooey fingers spreading the batter into his hair. He begins to laugh and spin. The sudden jolt sends my body forward and I slide my arms around the back of his neck holding on while he spins me. The room begins to feel dizzy. The messy kitchen falling into a blur of colours. Giggling like a toddler slowly he slows down.

I slowly slide off his back, my jelly legs touching the floor. Taking a step backwards away from Kyle. I grab the work surface just as I'm about to fall.

Just then I hear a crack. I scream. Looking up I see a egg hanging off the curtain. Eggshell is everywhere. Slowly a long string of yolk dribbles onto my face. Cringing I take trips away from it. My head not spinning as wildly anymore.

Another crack follows the second this one closer to me, right by my hand. I feel cold sprays slide across my knuckles. I gasp. Looking at Kyle he has a whole carton of eggs an evil gleam in his eye along with his traditional smirk which looks exactly like Luke's.

"Oh it's on." I say darting forward and rugby tackling him. Or what I think is a tackle. He just laughs and throws more eggs, only missing me by centimetres.

"Amateur." He mutters as I stop trying to tackle him, my cheeks feel rosy with all the effort. I grab an egg from the carton and splat it on his head.

"Oh really?" I smirk, my hand on my hip.

"Im gonna get you." He warns launching forward. I squeal and run away.

Then I'm falling. My foot slipped on one of the eggs. I fall straight back on my butt. I let out a small gasp and wince. Kyle stops immediately and stares at my face. My bottom lip is poking out. Then he doubled over laughing.

"That... That was brilliant! Your... F-f-face was hysterical." I pout even more and try to stand up but end up falling back. This just makes Kyle laugh even harder.

"Oh shut up and help me." I growl holding my arms up. Still shaking with laughter he takes a step forward and grabs my hand pulling me to my feet.

"You've got egg all over your ass, darling." He says in a mocking tone.

"Oh yeah, why you looking down there, sugar?" I say trying to force as much sarcasm I can into that sentence.

"Well it is a damn fine looking ass." I gasp and shake my head.

"Don't let Luke here you saying that." I sing in a high voice.

"Say what?" A familiar voice says. I hear my front door close. Kyle and I both look at each other as Luke steps into the kitchen. As soon as we look eyes we break into huge fits of hysterical laughter. "What happened here?" He says, his voice not seeming to hold any humour in it. We stop laughing and look at him. His familiar smirk is plastered on his face.

"Hey Luke come here." Kyle beckons. Luke immediately stands next to him both of them looking at me. "She's a bit dirty."

"She is." Luke agrees nodding his head. They both have the same mischievous glint in their eye. Then they start advancing forward towards me. I suddenly feel like a tiny, fluffy bunny rabbit being hunted down by a pair of wolves. Instinctively I take a step back, but find the grey worktop blocking my path. Terrified I look back at them.

Their arms snake around my body picking me up. Kyle is restraining my feet meanwhile Luke holds my wrists and top half stopping me from moving. They lift me off of my feet and hold me so that I'm horizontal. I writhe in their grasp kicking my legs and throwing my arms around. Why are they so strong?

"Put me down, right now." I order, looking at both of them. The smirks don't shift. "I mean it." I enforce. "For Gods sake put me down." Nothing. "Please Luke."

"You're quite cute when you beg, Ella." He replies ignoring my pleads.

"You know what Luke, I think we should put her down or at least be nice to her. Instead of taking her outside why don't we just help her?" Kyle suggests the glint never leaving his eye.

"Fine Kyle. I guess we could." They change direction. Their paces quicken.

Freezing cold needles stab my head violently as icy water shoots out of the kitchen tap soaking my hair. I shout and squeal.

"Argh, Luke, Kyle get off of me now. Stop. Stop!" Slowly after a few more seconds they put me back down on the floor. As soon as I'm free I immediately dart away from the boys as if they were poison.

"Nah look at that." Kyle coos, pointing at me while chuckling. He takes a step forward and pinches my cheek. I twist my head and playfully bite his wrist. He jumps back surprised. Cradling his wrist to his chest he smirks at me.

"My butt hurts." I complain. They chuckle.

"Do you want me to massage it for you?" Luke offers, taking a step towards me. I hold out my arms.

"Don't you dare come near me. We aren't friends at the moment, my love!" With that I turn on my heel and walk out of the kitchen and begin to walk up the stairs.

"Where you going sugar lump?" Luke teases. Stepping out of the kitchen and watching me through the gaps in the banister as I escalate higher.

"To have a shower, peaches." I call down, grabbing a towel from my room.

"Why don't I come help you, Angel?" He offers taking a step up the stairs. I hear Kyle roar with laughter from the kitchen joined in by Luke.

"No. You can have the delightful job of cleaning up the kitchen." I shout down the stairs. The laughter suddenly halts and a chorus of groans reaches my ears. I laugh as I adjust the water in the shower.
................................................................
Sorry I have only just updated recently. Please don't stop reading, keep giving me all of your great feedback and don't forget to vote and comment. If you have any ideas for future chapters either comment or DM me. Love you guys xxx