Chapter 7

Ella's POV

I put my blazer on over my shirt. His face plastered into my each and every thought. All I can think about is him. He's flawless. But he's a BadBoy what does he want me for?

Our kiss last night. Or should I say kisses. They seemed to almost stop time, kept us locked in a magical, perfect moment. Wow, I sound like I'm in a Disney movie.

What I can't get over was how fast he asked for me to be his girlfriend. That fact sends me into complete satisfaction, yet also scares me too. Is that normal?

"Come on Ella, lets go." Josh shouts from downstairs interrupting my thoughts. Becca his girlfriend stayed over last night, so we have to drop her at hers before school, meaning we have to leave earlier. Sigh.

I run down the stairs shoving my vans on as I move. I grab my bag and swing my body into the back of the car. Josh starts the engine turning the radio up to full volume. A familiar song comes on. We all begin chanting the lyrics doing crazy dance moves. Becca has to duck at a few points in order for her to keep both eyes. By the time we roll into school I'm bursting with laughter.

"Bye Becca. Bye Josh." I call, still on a high, which is unusual for a Monday morning. I saunter into school. Suddenly nerves overtake me. I begin chewing on my lip. One of my usual habits when I'm nervous.

I'm walking towards the football pitch. Leah and Charlotte must be there. Ready to attack me at first chance for answers on the date. I turn round the corner. A few students are already here.

I turn into the stands, clambering across the plastic seats. I spot Charlotte and Leah further down the stands watching the current game. Before I get a chance to make my way towards them my name is called.

"Gabs." I hear Adam shout. I turn in the direction of his voice. He's stood at the entrance, dressed in pristine uniform. He clearly hasn't played yet. I grin at him and he returns a beam and jumps down the stairs. Once he reaches me he slings a casual arm over my shoulder.

"Hey." I greet wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Are you ok?" Adam asks, starring down at me. "It looks as if you're about to confess to a murder."

"Maybe I am." I tease, an attempt to avoid the question. He notices this, his expression changes so that it looks demanding, concerned.

"Come on Gabs, we've been best friends for years. I know when you're upset, what's up? Did he hurt you? I swear to God if he's hurt you-"

"I'm fine." I say interrupting his curses. I don't know why I'm acting like this maybe I'm just worried about Adams reaction. I try another diversion. "How are you?"

"Don't change the subject." We've spun around so that we're walking towards tutor.

"Adam, I'm perfect." I smile at him reassuringly. He sighs, giving up.

"How did your date go?" He asks looking awkward. He scratches the back of his head. I smile at him, giving him a reassuring look.

"I had a great time. We went to the beach and had a picnic there." He smiles down at me and squeezes my shoulders.

"I'm glad you had fun. But you need to come back to the skate park. We're missing you." He pouts, his bottom lip sticking out. I giggle.

"Definitely." I agree.

We walk in a comfortable silence for a bit. Watching the entrance to school draw near us.

"What did you do over the weekend?" I ask, making casual conversation.