Chapter 17

Dedicated to HopeandKisses  for all of her advice.
................................................................

"Love you." I say, kissing Luke on the cheek. We're standing outside of the train station. I'm meeting Leah and Charlotte inside. We're going to see Sunset in concert. Oh my God!

It's been a long two weeks since I was told that Charlotte, Leah and I are having a girls weekend to watch Sunset live in concert. Especially after being told that we're staying in a posh hotel. Leah's dad has paid for us to have waxes and our nails done, due to Leah's begging of course. Leah's family are rich, very rich. Her dads a banker meaning that he has to travel back and forth to London quite a lot. Her mum is a successful hair dresser, she's like a second mum to me, she looked after Josh and I after my parents broke up. That's how Leah and I became best friends.

I've re-watched all of Sunset's music videos, I've only listened to their songs over the past fortnight. In a way it's a miracle that Luke is still here, not killed me or himself, I've been so obsessive.

"Have fun. But while you're dreaming of gorgeous, old Benny in your plush hotel, remember your hot, sexy boyfriend who is much better looking." I laugh and kiss him on the lips gently.

"Do you always call yourself sexy?" I ask. "Not that I disagree, but it sounds quite cocky." I shake my head tutting. Luke smirks playfully.

"It's not what I refer to myself as, it's what the public do." He gestures round with a flick of his hand. I shove his shoulder. He doesn't move. I smile sarcastically.

"Shut up." God he's got such a huge ego. He smirks.

"Love ya princess." He says playfully. I press my lips against his lightly. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, taking advantage of the light kiss. He asks for entrance, which I refuse to his dismay. I press my hands against his chest and pull away. He pouts making me giggle.

"I know." I breathe, picking up my bag and swinging it over my shoulder, almost hitting Luke in the head. Leah offered to bring my suitcase as Luke wanted me to ride with him. I dropped it off yesterday, warning her not to damage it with her nails, she's been growing them so long. I turn to walk away, after blowing a kiss over my shoulder at him. Luke taps my ass playfully. I swing back round, yet again almost hitting him in the head with my bag. This time he ducks. I grin, satisfied. "That could be counted as rape you know, or assault."

"Ever heard the saying, 'it's not rape if you enjoy it.' Wise words really." He comments, linking his index fingers through my belt loops and gently tugging me towards him for another kiss. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"You're lucky I love you BadBoy." I retort against his lips.

"You wouldn't want me any other way." He whispers and leans in touching our lips again.

"See you on Monday." I say softly. Luke smiles at me. A genuine smile this time, it's the smile I love about him. I grin back.

"Bye." He says. "Have fun." I smile at him and blow him another kiss. I walk through the glass, automatic door. As I draw closer a red beam flashes and the door opens. I hear the start of a rumbling engine. Leah refused to let him stay and wave us off. I quote, 'it's a girls weekend, and it starts as soon as we enter the station.' Turning back round I see the black, sleek motorcycle disappearing out of the car park and around the corner.

I spot Charlotte and Leah sitting in the café. Leah is slouched, holding her head up by her arm. Charlotte on the other hand seems wide awake and ready for the journey. We are travelling to London for the concert. Our train is at 10:30am. We should arrive around 1pm, which leaves the afternoon to get massages and our nails done. I begin sauntering over to them my hand bag slung over my shoulder.