001 - Namimori High

The sounds of birds chirped in the air as the bell rang and the clustered noise of chairs moving across the floor. Some students left their classroom vicinity while others stayed as they began to grab their lunches from their backpacks. One particular student got up with their lunch bag and left right away as their phone vibrated in their pocket. They pulled out their phone, saw a name flashing on the screen, and shook their head sighing. 'I am aware I need to come to the student council room... That does not mean blasting my phone to make me get there faster.'

The student went across two hallways before knocking on the classroom door and hearing small chatter from within. "Come in," a male with a stern voice echoed beyond the room. They slid the door open as a different male shockingly yelled aloud at their entrance. "Yukimura! You're late!"

The one known as Yukimura glanced over at their phone when they saw only a few minutes have passed. "I'm sorry, I was not aware that being on time meant being here by the bell. Using this as an excuse to leave class is not what I expected from the treasurer of the Student Council... nor is this an excuse to blast my phone with text messages and phone calls to get me here faster."

The treasurer's eyes twitched as they heavily groaned, mumbling their retort. "Be glad you're a female, otherwise I would bring you to the backfield and fight you..." The mentioned female shook her head as she sat down in her respective seat with her lunch in front of her.

"Now now, don't be insulting Namimori's ice queen. Her looks can probably hurt you," the one known as the President sat at the top of the table with their hands folded together. He chuckled as the female raven frowned.

"I'm not a fan of the pseudonym nor do I want that coined next to my name, President." Her eyes hid behind the rather large frames as she began to unravel her meal to eat. Hearing the rumored nickname made her appetite go a bit south. She was never the type to enjoy aliases as titles could cause misunderstandings.

"We can take this misinterpretation to our advantage. It allows us to receive the information we need for clubs easily." The vice president leaned into the back of their seat as they flipped a page within the book they were reading. "Not you too, Vice President..." They glanced up from the pages only to look back into the book.

"We do need their input on their budget as well as their prospective equipment in the coming school year. This is the best opportunity to get all that." The frown continued to stay on the poor female's face as the vice president vomited his opinion out to her.

"President..." The raven stretched the title out as she annoyingly grumbled. "Don't let him take advantage of my position... I'm only a secretary and I just got used to this role." The president only shook his head; his eyes smiling as the female's mouth fell into a line.

"Murata is correct, Yukimura. We may passively be receiving the clubs' opinions, but there's still a deadline for them to inform us otherwise receiving approval will be delayed." He took a sip from his beverage before positioning his arm to prop his head on his hand.

"I'm usually right, Watanabe..." The male adjusted his glasses, mumbling at the president's commentary. Murata stretched his arms before tightening the hair tie to keep his hair from tickling his ears. "It has been a month since the school year started and about a week since we told all the clubs to inform us of their budget and equipment. The deadline is in three days. Either we hound them for the information or that club becomes obsolete."

"I say we hound them!" The treasurer placed his hands behind his head as he leaned backward, causing the chair to tip diagonally. "It'll make it easier on us to get everything done within this week!"

"That's... not how the Student Council should behave, Osamu..." The raven felt her eye twitch as she wrapped up her lunch bag. "Yes, we should be proactive in getting their budgets and equipment... but we should not be aggressive towards them! Wouldn't that— instead —aggravate them?!"