013 - Kokuyo: Undisclosed Intel

Yukimura's brows stayed knitted together as her mind was troubled by the information that was revealed to her. The escaped prisoner—Rokudo Mukuro —had two other escapees: Joshima Ken and Chikusa Kakimoto. When she assisted her parents with obtaining secretive intel within Italy, she only had a brief look at their information. Their appearance and physical characteristics matched respectively except for Mukuro; his characteristics not only matched one but two profiles.

One was the description of Rokudo Mukuro and the other description was regarding the person known to be one of the strongest within Northern Italy. This irked the female teen's mind as she knew that intel within CEDEF was usually 98% correct. The only way to find out was to contact her parents once more to see if they could fact-check the details.

"Bwahaha! You silly bunch!! You know nothing!!" The group heard the voice coming from the hole. "I was faking...! So that I didn't have to confess anything to you. I used my Opossum Channel!" Ayame shuffled over to the glass dome hole, narrowing her eyes on the tied-up blond. "But, I've thought about it. No matter what I tell you guys, there won't be a problem... Because there's no way you can defeat Mukuro-san!! All of you are going to die before you get a chance to see his face!!"

The female teen's eye twitched as she grabbed a stone the size of her palm and chucked it at Ken, only to miss by an inch. "You missed against a stationed target, dumbass!" The blond began to laugh mockingly; Ayame held her anger back as she breathed out heavily.

"What did you say? Eat sand!!!" The silver-haired male trickled sand down the hole while his older sibling decided to grab something else. "You're too soft, Hayato." Bianchi held a large rock—the size of a human head—and dropped it into the hole as it made a loud thud at the bottom of the buried glass dome. "I wonder if those twitching movements are him faking death too," the adult female glanced down as she spoke.

Despite being angry at the blond's retorts, she didn't expect the pink-haired female to chuck a boulder to shut the enemy up. Her lips curled inwards into her mouth as she decided to make a mental note not to annoy the Poisonous Scorpion. Reborn jumped onto Ayame's shoulder and whispered into her ear. "Shin'ya told me about your emotional control. If you can control them, you will be stronger than most here."

Surprised to hear what the infant had said, she turned to face him as her eyes slightly widened. "Whether you have talent or not, time can only tell. Do what you feel is right, Ayame." Her brows knitted together with annoyance as she felt the hitman had read her subconscious once again. "Reborn..." She heard him smirk before jumping onto Yamamoto's shoulder and sitting there. "Oh, there you are kid!"

— — —

The group searched within the deserted Kokuyo Land for about an hour before Tsuna grumbled about taking a break. "We've been walking for quite a while. Can... Can we take a little break? The fear and nervousness are causing my legs to tremble. I can't walk very well..." The male mumbled the last part to himself as she attempted to walk up with shaky legs.

"That's true. I'm getting hungry too," Yamamoto shouted back, smiling. "Let's use this opportunity to eat then, Judaime," Gokudera glanced back as he was ahead of the group. Bianchi continued forward without paying much attention to the teens as she was the one to be at the front. " O...Okay," Tsuna grinned with relief as he could finally take a break.

"Tsunayoshi," the female stood back as the brown-haired male finally caught up to the last person within the group. "What is it, Yukimura-san?" This was probably the best opportunity to get a call in before they continued. "I'm going to head over there," she explained, pointing toward the trees. "I need to make a phone call so I'll come up to where everyone will be shortly."