007 - Unexpected Travels

The raven deeply inhaled as she enjoyed the smell of freshly cut grass. She stepped into the grassy lands of the park as she glanced up into the sky. The sky was clear and had a few clouds drifting around. Ayame grinned as she walked around the grassland before letting loose and falling on top of the grass. Her small backpack landed to the left of her head as she sighed.

She was tired of the student council duties, the part-time job at TakeSushi, of the CEDEF covert meetings, mainly with Iemitsu Sawada. The struggle to keep that all under control took too much of a toll on herself, and she had decided to take a day off. The student council relied on her to combat the Disciplinary Committee leader if and whenever problems occurred that needed to be resolved. Being a part-time employee at TakeSushi was quite interesting as it allowed her to get information about the neighborhood passively. The downside was that some customers were a bit obnoxious, trying to catcall her, or was a tad rowdy for the restaurant's own good. Her parents now dragged her into meetings when it came to conversating with Mr. Sawada, although most of the calls became conversations about how proud Akemi and Shin'ya were of Ayame. It became more of an embarrassment time for most meetings.

She turned her phone off as her parents would bug her with messages to inform them of her location. Besides, the park wasn't even too far from home and TakeSushi. If they needed to find her, she would just be waltzing around there.

The softness of the grass and how nice nature felt were quite relaxing to her. It was as if all her stress went away in a blink of an eye. Nothing but the scattered clouds in the blue sky and the chirpings of the birds surrounding her. It was just a bit past noon as she drank in the atmosphere around her. She closed her eyes as she felt content. Just her and the muffled noises of children out in the far distance...

Until one started to laugh—it was obnoxious laughter at that. She could recognize the one almost anywhere after the tutoring incident with Tsunayoshi. Immensely frowning, she opened her eyes and sat up. The female saw the cow kid running around as he sang a weird tune to himself. "Who are you? I am Lambo. Who am I? You are Lambo~!" The kid then proceeded to laugh.

All the teen wanted was to relax without disturbance... And the kid was disturbing her. Getting up, she walked over with heavy steps and approached the cow kid. "Get. Out. Of my sight. Lambo," she gritted through her teeth as she spoke.

Hearing the voice, Lambo glanced up wondering who was stopping his happy trance. Seeing that it was none other than the snow lady, he flinched and began to cry. "Ahhhh it's the snow hag! Go away!!!"

"Tsunayoshi said not to call me that, you dumb kid. Go away and that's all I'll say," she huffed as she crouched down to see the small child. Her eyes twitched as she tried to calm herself as she spoke with the kid. Lambo turned around and began to run off in another direction when he suddenly tripped over a rock.

The most unusual thing was that something fell out of his afro hair—it wasn't the typical small comb stuck in people's hair... It was a whole weapon that fell out. To be exact, it was a purple bazooka. Before the teen was able to react, it consumed her whole and a puff of smoke surrounded her.

... ...

When the female opened her eyes after the smoke dissipated, she was no longer on the grass of the park. She was now in a windowless room that felt like it was made for exercise or practicing something. The floor was bamboo-based and the room felt... Oddly comfortable and familiar. She couldn't put the tip of her tongue on the familiarity.

Getting up slowly, she grabbed the retractable staff that was in her pockets and extended it to its full size. All she knew was that this was due to Lambo's sudden actions. Ayame had no idea where she was. Judging by the vicinity and information she was able to pick up, it seemed to be within a dojo-like location.