005 - Overall Discomfort

Documents—the document piles were scattered across the large table as the four stared at the pages on the table. As if in sync, they all sigh altogether. Osamu groaned and had a fit in the chair he sat in. Murata pinched his nose bridge while Watanabe hung his head backward. Ayame had her head on the table with her arms supporting her forehead. The results? They sat in their designated room for a couple of hours, trying to figure out plans for the Fall.

There were a couple of weeks left before summer vacation started, and they needed to have schedules ready for the incoming two semesters. The Fall and Winter schedules have been confirmed however, Spring was where it got difficult— both President and Vice President would be graduating, and the school fair event would also occur. Osamu and Yukimura would have to plan the next steps as to who would be next in line and who would be part of the next set of Student Council. The ideas for the school fair seem to have surfaced a few times but not enough to be considered as possible concrete details.

Again, they all sigh together. "How long have we been doing this?" Osamu slammed his head onto the table as he cushioned it with his hands. The male loudly groaned as he fiddled with his thumbs.

"Since the last bell, which was 3:00 pm. It is almost close to 6:00 pm." Murata replied as he massaged his temples as if to remove any tension. His glasses were on the table upside down as his brows furrowed. "Three hours. We have thought up almost anything and everything. What do you have now as possible agendas?"

Ayame kept her head down as she slid the page toward Murata to glance at. He picked up the papers and his glasses and eventually placed them on to read the details. The Vice President placed the list down as he nodded to himself. "I think that's enough brainstorming for tonight. We should go home and rest."

"FINALLY..." The Treasurer instantly got up and grabbed his bag along with his jacket. "Laters, everyone!" He saluted to the three in the room and skedaddled away. The three Student Council members glanced at one another before all simultaneously shaking their heads. "Has he been this energetic at the end of our meetings, Yukimura?"

She shook her head, furrowing her brows. "I have not paid much attention to his leisure time once the meetings are over, President." She sorted the pages on the table before getting out of her chair, and placing the stack neatly within the shelves. "Nor do I wish to know what he does after we're all done."

The Student Council president let out a tired chuckle as he cleaned up his seating area and put on his jacket. "All to our own, huh... I suppose so." He turned toward Murata as he was already halfway out of the door. "Watanabe, let's get going before we miss our bus time. Have a nice night, Yukimura."

The female waved goodbye as her two seniors left the room. Cleaning the room and ensuring nothing is out of place, she eventually closed the door and locked it to ensure the documents' safety. She placed the key into the carabiner clip she had within her bag. Taking a left turn, she went down the stairs to the shoe lockers, changed into her outdoor shoes, and left the building.

Ayame took her glasses off as she rubbed her right eye. Staring at the pages for three hours straight while brainstorming took a bit of a toll on her visions. It was decently bad, especially when these were prop glasses she had for a couple of years. She grabbed a small cloth from her school bag to clean the transparent glass as she glanced around the school vicinity. Knowing that it had just past six in the evening, the female expected the location to be barren and quiet.

It was indeed quiet but, there were sounds of crackling being heard by the field. Propping the glasses back onto her nose, she went to check who was still around this late. Footsteps softly echoed on the concrete as she walked toward the field. The sun continued to blaze down as she pondered on who was still around on a hot day like this.