017 - Varia: Mall Disturbance

The young raven found herself in the middle of Sawada's friend group venturing around in the mall. Normally, she would be at home helping her parents with paperwork or phone calls... but today was different. She was barred from entering her home and left with just her necessities. Ayame had to contact Tsuna to see if he was doing anything and if he would allow her to join.

... ... ...

A phone call came through, to which her father had picked up. After Shin'ya ended the call, he nodded to his wife and the two adults glanced toward their daughter. Ayame wanted to question her dad about the phone call when both kicked her out of the house.

"Dad?! Mom?! Why did you kick me out?!" The youngling shouted, banging on the entrance door. The door was locked and somehow her keys weren't working. The only thing she had on her was her casual outdoor outfit and the thigh-pouch.

"Go have fun with the Young Advisor's group! We have something to work on! See you tonight, honey!" She heard her mother shout as shuffling noises echoed through the door. "Listen to your mom! Don't do anything that'll catch our attention!" Shin'ya shouted and silence took over the front entrance area.

"...What the hell?" She muttered to herself as she begrudgingly walked away and pulled out her phone. She dialed the Sawada family's home number and waited for the dial ringtone to stop. What phone call caused both of her parents to kick her out almost immediately? The most likely possibility was work, but what type of work? Reconnaissance? Infiltration? Or is it something else? With how tight-lipped her parents are with intel, they wouldn't give her a crumb of it.

"This is Sawada's residence, Nana speaking!" She heard the woman of the household speak in a cheerful tone. "Good morning, Mrs. Sawada. This is Ayame; I would like to ask if Tsunayoshi is doing anything today." The raven questioned the adult, roaming within the neighborhood.

"Oh! Ayame-chan! Good morning~" The adult chirped through the telephone. "Tsu-kun just left to go for his secondary classes." Noticing the extraordinary positivity, the teen couldn't help but ask. "You seem very happy today, Mrs. Sawada... Is something special happening soon for you and your family?"

Out of all the words that she heard from the kind lady, she registered the last part of the sentence to her parents' odd behavior. "Oh, sorry about that! It's just that my husband is returning after two years~!" Her mouth curved into a smile as if a lightbulb had been lit within her mind. "I see. I'll come by to say hello when he returns home. Thank you for letting me know, Mrs. Sawada. I will go meet up with Tsunayoshi."

"Tell him to return home once he's done with the classes!" Knowing the adult since she was young, Ayame has never seen nor heard of this lady being in a negative mood. She had never heard of Nana being in such a happy mood until today. "...I will, Mrs. Sawada. Have a nice day."

The phone call ended as the young raven changed her direction to walk toward the school building. She wondered why she did not ask for Tsunayoshi's number in the first place. Was it because it was easier to find him during school as well as accessing his home number? She could only shrug at her mental thinking. When she gets the chance, she'll ask for his number as well that way it's easier to find him.

Something in her mind clicked, and she searched through her contacts and contacted the baseball player. Within moments, she heard the call pick-up noise. "Yo, Yukimura! 'Morning!" It was oddly refreshing hearing his voice through the phone as she responded. "Good morning, Yamamoto-kun. I want to ask if you are with Tsunayoshi. His mother told me that he was going to prep class."