003 - Transfer Commotion

"Is... this the best way to get around this, President?" The secretary massaged her temples as she tried to process what was said. "I'm sure, Yukimura. Usually, I would do this throughout this week, but something occurred back home that I could not take care of. I apologize for this inconvenience." Watanabe bowed at the table with his hands in front.

As the Student Council President, one of the duties is to visit the classrooms for possible improvements or inspections. Not only is this beneficial to the teachers, but it is also beneficial to the school by giving possible ideas for the school festival later on. Watanabe had initially planned for the beginning of the week to begin the walk-around routine, but something suddenly came up on his end causing him to delay it until the last day. He wasn't keen on doing things with a tight schedule, so the dirty-blond male had to ask his council members for assistance.

"Hold your head high, Watanabe. Understandably, things can occur. We'll work on it." The Vice President crossed his arm after releasing the paperwork onto the table before him. "What Vice-Pres said! We can help ya out, Pres. Just tell us where we need to go and what to do." Osamu grinned as he had his arms crossed behind his head. Yukimura gave a light nod in agreement with the two others.

"I needed to visit all the classrooms throughout the day to check what the teachers may need or any suggestions for school equipment." The council president sat up as he leaned back into the chair, causing it to creak slightly. "Each grade has three classes so it'll be difficult to get all of it done by the end of the day."

"What about splitting the task among everyone here? We can each take a few classes or a grade and check up on them." Osamu stretched his arms, hearing a crack before setting them down on the table. "It should be faster, no?"

"Yes...?" The secretary answered questionably. "If we were to do that, who would work on which classes to observe?" There were nine classrooms spread across the entire building on three floors. It would take some time along with jotting down notes and what are needed in each one. It would be easier to complete the task throughout the week but with one day and especially one afternoon...?

"Rock-Paper-Scissors! Wouldn't that make it easier? We don't need to mull over who takes what location." The Treasurer declared as he stood up, ready to play the simple hand game. "I don't mind deciding the task to be split by this, Osamu. What about it, Murata?" Watanabe glanced over at his childhood friend as he adjusted his glasses, rolling his eyes. A sigh soon left the Vice President's lips as he soon agreed. "That is fine."

— — —

How did the results of the stupid hand game come to this? It was somehow decided who was going to what locations as the following:

Daisuke Watanabe to visit the third-year classrooms.

Eiji Murata and Kaito Osamu to see the second-year classrooms.

Ayame Yukimura to see the first-year classrooms.

Murata abstained from being part of the hand game, allowing three people to partake in the decision-making. With Watanabe winning, it went down the list that he would go to the third year's classroom. Unfortunately, luck was not on the poor female's side as Osamu would take the second year's classroom watch. Murata did not trust the idiotic treasurer by himself, so he volunteered to be the chaperone. That left Yukimura to work with the first year's classroom watch. At the least, she was somewhat familiar with the first-year teachers.

Ayame walked toward the first-year classrooms, holding a small clipboard in her left hand. Her mind repeated the current scenario before letting out a long sigh. Lady Luck never really bestows anything fortunate on her. She stopped in front of Classroom 1-A and leaned onto the window ledge to scribble something down within the notebook to prepare for possible notes. Glancing left and right, she never noticed that the hallways were spotless. Was it due to the Disciplinary Committee and their distribution of punishments? She could only shrug.