009 - Yukimura's Fall & Winter Situations

With school surprisingly being this hectic, it wasn't surprising for the school year to bypass that quickly. The Student Council was swamped with paperwork for the school fair and trips, the Disciplinary Committee was busy fighting other delinquents to keep peace in Namimori, and the crew with Reborn was always up to something weird. All of this made her forget her birthday back in September, although it was compensated by her parents giving her a bracelet with an iris flower as the main decoration. Being injured within the timeframe of her birthday wasn't fun either. Either she was to be bedridden or she would go to school with a cast on her foot. The teen chose the latter as she cannot afford to stay away from her duties as a Student Council member as well as keeping an eye out on the No-Good Sawada boy.

The sheer amount of paperwork never stopped due to the Student Council establishing an anonymous complaint box outside their room. Who's idea was that? It was the President— Watanabe's— unfortunate concern for the student body. He wanted to ensure that the students' words of concern were heard. The results—each week the box was three-fourths full, causing Yukimura to clean it out by the end of the week and read them along with Watanabe. By the time they finished, the sky was filled with hues of pink, red, and orange. After that, she would run straight to TakeSushi to work until closing. All this for information gathering... it wasn't ideal but a way to sneak in experience for intel.

All the other days, she had to make sure that the Disciplinary Committee wasn't doing anything stupid enough to scare the entire student body away from the school itself. If she needs to protect a few of the students from the DC leader's wrath, she will do that if there's a good reason for it. If she notices that the person receiving the wrath is up to no good, she will ignore it and they will receive their punishment. If the individual or group were innocent, the female teen would have to combat the skylark and face her uncertainty by fighting back through mainly self-defense. Kusakabe, the second-in-command, would be the one to stop the madness 75% of the time.

With the group hanging out Tsunayoshi, the poor female raven could only do so much to prevent him from being in so much trouble. From cleaning up his mess with teachers to cleaning up what the pseudo-family has done in public, it was already more hectic than before. All she could do was apologize on behalf of them and have CEDEF pay for the damages. Luckily, the damages were considered insignificant as they were quickly paid off. She could only sigh, now understanding why Mr. Sawada told her and her family to look after his child.

— — —

Winter was, to the least, somewhat eventful. Everything cooled down as the weather got colder. It wasn't just the temperature but also the complaints and the rowdiness throughout the school. It's as if the energy that the delinquents oozed out retreated into their bodies. This made her job much easier to observe Tsunayoshi and relax a bit after the bum-rush of paperwork Student Council earlier in the fall semester. Due to the extreme quietness, it felt odd for the female teen. Not having any chaotic problems show up during winter after all that craziness from the beginning of spring into the summer... made her routine a bit lackluster.

Completing her school day by around four in the afternoon felt too... quick and simple. She would head straight to TakeSushi to part-time work with the Yamamoto family only to be let out early by 7 in the evening. Tsuyoshi would insist that she couldn't stay this late when the night creeps up on them rather early. She eventually complied as arguing against someone who was a family friend wouldn't make sense and would be rude to her parents. He would send Takeshi out to bring her home as it would make the most sense during the night hours.

Although the walk from the restaurant to her home wasn't too far, the sushi chef demanded that someone would go with her so that nothing could go wrong. As someone raised with parents working in a secret intelligence agency, she could only chuckle and smile at the adult's concern. Going home by herself was the least of her worries as she was trained to get away safely without much trouble... except for the one time against the Trident doctor.