014 - Kokuyo: Secretive Ring Leader & Hidden Gem

"A lot has happened," he shyly spoke and exhaled heavily. Tsuna turned back to the group around him, seeing that there was no one else besides the initial group. "There... aren't anymore, right?"

"Yes, there are." Bianchi glared into the forest before yelling aloud. "Quit hiding and show yourself, all right? I know you're there. If you don't come out, we're coming over." A voice spoke from beyond the trees as they studdered. "Wa..wait," the person slowly walked into vision—a young boy with short light brown hair and dark brown eyes with a black-and-white scarf came into view with an overly-large book in their hand. "Fuuta!" Tsunayoshi shouted in relief as he saw the young boy.

Finally able to see who Ranking Fuuta was, it was quite puzzling for a young boy no more than possibly ten years old to be the one to know the stars. Ayame didn't expect someone of small stature to be the one who is known as an informant for the mafia. Then again, anything about the mafia world should always be somewhat crazy, insane, or abnormal.

"What... What are you doing here?" Gokudera asked the young boy. "Did you run away?" Yamamoto asked. "Ah...Anyways, thank goodness! I'm glad you're okay! Everyone's here, so it's going to be all right. Come on, let's go home together!" Tsuna smiled as he took a step forward toward the young boy at the hill.

"...Stay away from me, Tsuna-nii." The youngling hesitated as he spoke. "I... I can't go back to where everyone is." The female raven slightly frowned as she felt anxiousness and much hesitation within the boy's voice. "What... What are you saying...?"

"I'm... I'm following Mr. Mukuro now..." The youngling shut his eyes tight as he turned around saying goodbye and running back into the forest. Sawada was in shock as he yelled the boy's name out and followed him into the trees. "Boss! Wait, it's dangerous to go deeper!" Gokudera yelled as he and Yamamoto attempted to catch up to Tsunayoshi.

Ayame heard soft footsteps which were followed by crackling noises from behind the area. A metal-like object clanged as the female raven stepped forward, shouting aloud. "Watch out!" The two males stepped back, seeing a large beam crash against the tree of where they were standing in front of. "What the hell?!" The silver-haired male shouted as he grabbed two dynamites from his pockets. "A... steel beam??"

The footsteps got louder as the four turned around, seeing someone approaching. "The next assassin?!" The enemy stood in front of the group, a hat covering their face as they wore the matching green uniform as the rest of the assailants from earlier. The enemy stood tall as the weapon they had was dropped to the ground with a loud thud; it was a large metal ball with unusual markings across the surface of it.

"So, the only way we can go after the boss is by beating this guy first..." Gokudera glared at the enemy as the rest began to take their stance. "But what's with that crazy strength..." Yamamoto questioned the physical prowess of the attacker. "If we're hit directly by that iron ball, we're finished," the silver-haired teen replied. "Let's finish this quick, you super strong bastard. I don't have time to play with you."

"Don't bother," the assailant had a heavy tone to his voice as he removed the hat and threw it away. "You cannot defeat me; I'm going to win." Slicked black hair with two dark tattoo lines on the right side of the face... It was the very male in the photograph and description to which Ayame remembered.

"You!!" The baseball player shouted aloud. "...From the photograph!" The pink-haired adult yelled while her younger brother screamed the name. "Rokudo Mukuro!!" Ayame held her words back as the suspicions that pooled within her began to rise after the conversation she had with the Cavallone. "He's finally shown himself," Yamamoto gritted his teeth as he held the baseball bat tightly.

"What have you done to Fuuta?" Bianchi angrily asked the enemy before them. "Fuuta...? No idea," he responded as he began to swing the heavy metal ball into the air. As the swings of the metal object got faster, Gokudera suddenly collapsed, and Bianchi quickly went to his side. Without the bomber boy available, the group was down a fighter. The female raven gripped her weapon tightly as she contemplated whether to face the black-haired male or not.