004 - SC vs DC

Another day, another set of paperwork to fill out. What was worse was that the Student Council classroom could no longer be used due to a suddenly established policy by the Disciplinary Committee two days ago. It had to do with students loitering the classes and this irritated the DC member. How that irritates anyone is beyond the female's imagination. She couldn't understand why at all.

What was already bad was that the student council needed to start planning for the possible summer trips for the second and third-year classes. Any delay in the decision-making will ultimately cancel the class trip and they don't wish to do that... after all, trips like these would make wonderful memories.

To make matters even worse, they needed to confront the Disciplinary Committee leader to explain the situation they have to obtain a semi-permanent room to have the Student Council members operate from. The most reasonable way to get their word across is to speak to the DC president and be done with it. This option was not remotely on the list to be considered as everyone was afraid of the Disciplinary Committee leader.

The female's brow knitted together as she did not understand. How difficult is it to just ask a simple question and be done with it? The three members only waved at her with crocodile tears as they weirdly huddled together with her leaving the vicinity. The knitted expression continued to stay on her face as she walked up to the second-floor stairs. 'Is the Disciplinary Committee leader that scary? I have not met them yet... I think.'

She stopped to pause for a bit to recall what information she was aware of. 'I've heard that they kept the delinquents in place so they must have some sort of commanding power. What was their name—Hibari? I should have probably looked him up with my powers. I have only heard rumors of him having lots of influence in Namimori although I do not have a face to the name.'

Ayame breathed outward through her nose as she glanced up at the hanging sign labeled Disciplinary Committee. Not seeing anyone left or right of the area seemed unusual for someone who kept delinquents in place. It was awfully quiet. Shrugging, she knocked on the doors of the room as she waited for a response. None. She knocked again... it was too quiet as if not even a cricket could be heard.

Carefully opening the door, she peered into the room to see the sunlight glaring onto the floor. The couches were empty and the seats on either side were the same. The only item occupied was the leather seat in the middle of the room by the windows behind the large desk. It seemed to be a dark-haired male asleep on the leather chair. The school jacket hung over their face as the person leaned backward comfortably.

The female teen questioned the scene she had walked into. 'It is around four in the afternoon... Most students are usually in their respective clubs or have gone home. Is this the so-called leader? They're asleep though...' She took a step closer to the large desk to see if this was indeed the scary Disciplinary Committee leader.

As she got closer, a floor tile suddenly creaked beneath her foot causing an unspeakable situation to unfold. A pair of metal tonfas were inches away from her face as the female held a retractable staff in her hands to block the blunt weapons. Her hands were on the edges of the staff and her body was hunched back with the male heavily glaring at the person before them. Ayame was quite lucky to have received Lal Mirch's self-defense techniques back in Italy. If it wasn't for that, she would have blacked out or scared out of her wits here.

"Who are you to disturb my nap?" Anger seethed through the male's teeth as his eyes said otherwise. Someone blocking his attacks for once? No less a female? This is surprisingly a first for the combatant. Normally, people would avoid him as most of them were weak herbivores and did not put up a fight. Very few would attempt to fight Hibari Kyoya.