Not good Enough ( Prologue PT 1 )

Deku's POV:

*Alarm sound*

I startle awake and rub my eyes. Today is Monday, which just means that the week has officially begun and I must re-start everything. Like many people, I don't particularly enjoy Mondays because they mark the beginning of the week and all that, but I still had to get through it.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Fortunately, there is a bathroom within every dorm at UA so we don't have to wait for the other students to finish doing their business and stuff. 

I reached for my uniform and began getting ready. After I had finished getting dressed, I headed to the sink and began using my All Might toothbrush to brush my teeth. After finishing my teeth-brushing, I snatched up my brush and began to tackle my bad case of bedhead. When I was done, I grabbed my yellow backpack that was sitting on the floor next to my door then I went to the common room where everyone was waiting . " Good Morning, Deku kun!"

People were either, relaxing on the couch, enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee, or conversing with one another.

"Good Morning,  Uraraka san! Good morning to you too Todoroki." I smiled at them and added cheerily.

"Good morning, Midoriya."

"Okay, students! We should head to the cafeteria to get our breakfast, now". A certain boy with blue hair and glasses yelled, "Line up, everyone!"

We were all standing in a single file and going directly to the cafeteria. It was about time we went there because I'm hungry.

As soon as we were there, we took turns grabbing our lunch. I went to sit down next to my closest friends after receiving my food. Iida, Tsu, Uraraka, and Todoroki.

" Ughh- Is it already Monday? Wow, how quickly does time pass? *kero*!"

" Yeah! I know right? I hate Monday's so much but, in my opinion Sunday's are worse. More specifically, Sunday evenings." whined Uraraka.

Iida turned to face Uraraka. " I don't think Mondays are THAT bad, though."

Todoroki's attention was focused on Iida. "Iida, I have to disagree with you on that."

After finishing our breakfasts, we all made our way to the classroom. Our homeroom teacher Aizawa was napping on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag as per usual. Aizawa got up and began explaining that we would have a full day of training today instead of lessons once the class had settled inside, which came as a bit of a shock to me.

 "Mr. Aizawa, may I ask why we are going to have a full day of training?" Iida exclaimed.

He turned to face Iida, his typical drowsy eyes on display. "Because I said so."

Momo raised a hand. "Yes, Yaoyorozu?" Aizawa asked.

"Exactly what are we going to do for the training?"

"All Might actually had came up with the idea. He was supposed to help you with this as well, but it seems that something came up and he had to go to a conference, so I'll be the one watching you while you train and stuff."

"Yeah, but how are we going to train?" Mina asked.

Aizawa sighed and said, "Ugh. You're going to exercise first, and then we might do some battle training, but the major emphasis will be on working out your body and peculiarity, not battle training.

" Ahh, ok." Momo exclaimed, "I get it."

" Good. everyone needs to line up outside and proceed to the changing rooms to change into your training outfit as soon as the first bell rings, understood?"

The students shouted "Yes, sir!"

"Okay, don't bother me; I'm going back to take a nap."

After the bell rang, we walked to the changing rooms to get dressed in our training uniforms as Mr. Aiazawa had instructed. I go to a room that was empty and unoccupied and switch into my training uniform. After I was done, I went outside the boys' changing room to wait for the other's to finish.

As soon as everyone had done getting dressed, we all made our way outdoors. When I turned my head in the opposite direction, I could see Tsu, Iida, and Todorki talking to Uraraka. When she saw that I was glancing over at her, she waved her hand in my direction to invite me to join in.

I blush a little, "OMG!! THAT WAS VERY EMBARRASSING! SHE PROBABLY BELIEVED THAT I WAS SOME KIND OF FREAK STARING OVER AT HER!!" I said, in my head.

I approach them giving off my usual signature smile at them and started talking to them shortly after. After about five minutes, Mr. Aizawa went  outside to supervise our training. "you already know what to do. If, for whatever reason, you didn't pay attention to what I was saying earlier than I'm not sorry, but I won't waste my time and breath trying to explain to you again, said a pissed off Aizawa. Then Mr. Aizawa sat on a nearby bench and started eating an an onigiri that he  randomly got out of nowhere ( Literally).

"Excuse me, sir, but won't you instruct us on what to do for this exercise?" exclaimed Iida while frantically running his hands up and down., "I'm pretty sure you did not mention anything about what we have to do on the exercise per-say. It's not that I haven't been paying attention." "Iida is right" Momo agreed.

"Fine, fine.Start by going around the pitch five times, I suppose. When you're finished, I'll instruct you on what to do next."

We followed Mr. Aizawa's instructions. I wasn't that exhausted when I finished because we were allowed to use our quirks. Kacchan came in second, Iida third, and I took first place.

I hear someone approaching me and saying, "HEY, NERD!" "HOW DARE YOU TAKE FIST PLACE, YOU STUPID BASTARD!" At me, Kacchan was yelling. "Hey Bakugo, that's not very nice..."said Mina, frowning at him. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, RACOON EYES!"

Aizawa immediately soothed the enraged Pomeranian by saying, "Bakugo, say one more word and you're expelled." " Next is weightlifting. It is advised against using your quirks because I want you to take it for a challenge"

We all started weightlifting after picking up some weights that were just laying there on the side. After finishing that, we began to do push-ups, squats, and other exercises until Aizawa sensei stopped us so we could take a lunch break. All of us were making our way to the cafeteria to get our lunch trays and begin eating. The people I typically sit next to were there.

" I'M SOOOO HUNGRY!!! ABOUT TIME WE'RE HAVING OUR LUNCH BREAK!!" exclaimed Uraraka. "Yeah, we were supposed to have our lunch break about 20 mins ago but, sensei for some reason held us back!" complained Tsu. "We need to finish eating so that we can gather energy" Iida said as he waved his hands and said, "After eating, we'll be doing some battle training. "I love soba." I questioned, "What was that Todoroki kun?" "I love soba." Oh, uhh- same?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* After Lunch*

Mr. Aizawa stated, "Okay, problem children, now we're going to start the battle training." He had his characteristically drowsy eyes. "I want to know how much your quirk has improved, he said. "Bakugo and Midoriya, you are up fist."