Katsuki Bakugo

The nerd has been acting strange and unlike himself recently. Almost reminds me of his middle school self, which is strange because from what I recall, last time I checked he was not getting bullied anymore and he finally got a quirk, so...why was he acting like this?

He started acting weird ever since I won the battle training about a few weeks ago, actually, almost a month ago now.

I gotta admit, I went a bit harsh on him... it's just....at that moment he really pissed me off.

........

...........

I hate to admit it, but I'm worried about him.

He's been starting to look worse and worse each and every passing day. With the dark eyebags under his eyes that I'm sure everybody noticed at this point, his behaviour, everything about the damn nerd.

Everyone's worried about him.

He hardly ever leaves his room anymore unless it's for school or to eat. Though, recently I've also noticed that he's not eating much. He always only eats small portions from his food and then just leaves to his room without uttering a word.

His usual bright annoying smile was gone and replaced with a fake one.

Something was wrong.

................................

............

......

Something was definitely wrong.

............................

.................

.........

And I will find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter don't kill me 😭💀 I'm gonna write another chapter so I can post it later on today🙏🙏