Ochaco Uraraka

When I touched Deku's arm, he groaned and gritted his teeth as if he were in pain.

What I was confused about, though is... how was he feeling pain? I mean, I barely even touched his arms and from what I know he didn't really over use his quirk in a while so...why?

I was even more confused when he said nothing and just ran off.

Some tears escaped from my eye's.

I rubbed them quickly with my hands and I started following Deku kun. Mr.Aizawa was yelling at me to come back, but I didn't listen to him.

I need to make sure that Deku kun is okay...

When I arrived at the dormitories, he was already in his dorm. I was just behind his door.

Next thing I knew was that there were loud sobs coming from his room.

That just.....breaks my heart...

I couldn't contain myself and I started crying again...

I wish he could tell me.....

Suddenly I hear him talk...It was faint, but I managed to hear it.

" why?....why? I'm such an idiot...."

Deku kun was talking to himself, stuttering between some words. It was as if I was feeling the pain that he was at that time.

My heart ached.

" I can't...I just.... can't", he continued.

Can't what? Was all I could think at the moment.

He then started mumbling some random  incoherent words and suddenly there was some shuffling in his room.

He was opening something. Maybe a drawer or something like that?

Then he started crying again.

I knocked on the door and as soon as I did I heard a slight gasp emerging  from his room and something dropping on the floor.

" W-who's there?"

" It's me...Ochaco", I say worried about him.

" okay... coming. G-give me a sec!"

I heard even more commotion from his room as if he was trying to hide something quickly, but I didn't mind that much.

He then opened the door.

We both just stared at each other.

There were visible tear marks, and red puffy eyes on the greenette. It was obvious now that he was crying...

Something that I didn't expect tho was that he immediately embraced me.

He was crying on my shoulder, trembling....

I was shocked, but I of course hugged him back.

My emerald eyed friend started talking again, " I-i didnt mean to...", he paused for a moment and continued, " I didn't mean to shout...it just slipped up my mouth.."

I started rubbing circles on the greenette's back and trying my best to comfort him. I then started swiftly playing with his dark green locks of hair.

We slowly moved away from each other. There was a short silence between us, right after I could feel my face heat up. Deku kun while still having small tears in his eyes, started to turn different shades of red as well. We were both kinda embarrassed on what just happened, but.... at the same time....

I felt happy.....

I felt happy that he was, in a way, opening up to me. He may not is saying it with his words, but...... It's almost as if I could feel the same pain that he's feeling right now....and....it hurts......it hurts like hell.......