It's Back

* ring ring *

My alarm went off in the morning. I set my alarm to wake me up at 7 in the morning in order to have some time to train a bit, as per usual.

I didn't have a really good sleep at all last night. I was constantly waking up at various times during the night............. maybe, it was just one of those days when you can't seem to get any sleep? In any case, I brushed it off and forced myself to get out of bed.

I got out off bed and made my way to the bathroom ( which was inside my dorm room, since each and every student has their own separate bathroom in their dorm ).

I went over to the sink, got my toothbrush, and applied some toothpaste. My eye's opened as I began brushing my teeth, and I see myself in the mirror.

" .......... "

If you looked closely, you could see  that I had little bags under my eyes. There was no hiding the mess my hair was in, and I still had some bandages  on my face from yesterday's fight.

" I look so "

Ugly?

"What?" I ask, my eyes widening a  little bit.

What? Don't tell me you didn't know that already..... I mean- look at yourself!

" Leave me alone....."

" I don't want to deal with this again..."

Nahhh- hate to break it to you, but you're going to have to deal with this all day.... after all....you're literally talking to yourself.

" ......... "

I looked at the mirror once again and grinned slightly.

" everything's gonna be OK....... yeah.... everything's gonna be fine...."

I continued on brushing my teeth, and when I was finished I rinsed with water and spit the toothpaste into the sink.

I grabbed my hairbrush and began brushing through my tangled, messy hair. Not that I really wanted to, after having almost no sleep last night, but I didn't bother.

After brushing my hair, I got dressed in my U.A uniform and left my room. I didn't bother arranging my uniform so I looked kind of scruffy .

Feeling kind of hungry, I made my way to the kitchen. I see my friend ( A/N: " friend" lmao 😑 I think he meant to say GIRLfriend ) , Ochako Uraraka coming towards me, waving her hand firmly and grinning broadly.

" Ah- Deku kun! Right on time! We assumed that you were sleeping in so, Todoroki and I were on our way to wake you up so that you can have breakfast", she said.

" Yes...", I nervously laughed. " I was just having some trouble waking up today..... hehe".

" Yeah... I mean! It's understandable after the fight yesterday. I even noticed that you have small eyebags under your eyes...", she says kind of concerned, which I can tell from her voice.

" Maybe you should take a sick day today, Midoriya", exclaimed Todoroki.

I shake my head to signify a " No ". " There's no need, Todoroki. I think I'll manage".

Uraraka and Todoroki didn't say anything. They just looked at me for a few seconds and then they suddenly snapped out of it.

We made our way to the dining table, were all of my classmates ( except, Uraraka and Todoroki) were eating their breakfast that Yaoyorozu and Bakugo made. It was steamed rice, tamagoyaki and miso soup.

" Midobro! You're awake!", Kirishima suddenly shouted, making the class turn their heads putting their attention on me.

" How are you feeling, Midoriya? " Iida questioned.

I forced a smile on my face, " O-oh- fine! Fine as per usual"

" So the nerd finally decides to show up, huh?" Exclaimed Bakugou. " Go ahead! Go eat your food before it gets cold." He turns to face Uraraka and Todoroki, " you too."

I chuckled as I sat down on the chair. I  grabbed my chopsticks and looked at the food.

Eat? Eat? Eating?... no.... a worthless nobody like you doesn't deserve to eat and besides, won't it just make you look even more f-

" Oi- nerd."

I snapped out of it and immediately turned my head to face Bakugo." yeah?", sounding kinda out of it.

" what are you doing staring at your food like that. Me and ponytail didn't make you this just for you to stare at it until it gets cold."

I felt everyone's gaze at me. It made me feel really uncomfortable. I don't like being stared at like that.

" so!? Eat god damit! You fucking nerd..." he shouted, which made me slightly twitch.

" Y-yes!." I then started eating my breakfast that they made.

All of a sudden I remembered that I missed training somehow.

How did I miss training!? I woke up  early so I could train! How could I forget about it!?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for not uploading this earlier! I completely forgot lol 😭

Also, I apologize for this being short. I wanted to make this a bit more longer, but I'm too lazy too and I want to upload this today.

I'll try to make next chapter longer.

Anyways, It was xmas 2 days ago soooooo

Merry xmas 🎄