Not good Enough ( Prologue PT 3 )

Aizawa POV:

Bakugou was being punched by problem child, and blood was streaming from his nose. I gotta say, I didn't expect problem child to snap like that.

I didn't stop the match just yet, though obviously I would have stopped the match if things had gotten much more out of  control.

Suddenly, problem child was kicked by Bakugo without him realising ( since he was too carried away punching Bakugou) .

Problem child appeared to have given up when he was on the ground. I mean, he was practically already injured. He had injuries all over his body.

As soon as he was on the ground, limp, Bakugou started punching him again, only this time with much more strength. It caused problem child to bleed form his nose and some other parts of his face. It was a horrific scene.

The match got soon out of control, so i had to end it. Problem child also appeared to be unconscious.

I observed the anxious and worried expressions on the faces of my class, with Uraraka appearing to be the most anxious of the all.

I quickly declared Bakugou as the winner, as I made my way to the battleground. I called recovery girl so that she could come over here and heal problem child.

I was really worried, there was blood everywhere; it was not a pretty sight.

As he was being carried away by a stretcher, I took a glance at Bakugou who also seemed, surprisingly concerned.

Midoriya's POV:

My eye's opened and I twitched them as I adjusted to the unexpected brightness. My vision returned to normal, and  now all i see is a white wall.

..............................

...........................................

........................................................

...............

.....

...........

...

I then began to scan my surroundings in the room.

" Am in the hospital?" I ask, perplexed , and then it hit me. " Oh ".

I laid in the hospital bed and began to think.

I lost.
I lost the match.
Not only that, but i also got really injured.
haha....hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pathetic.

............................

..................

..........

....

I guess i have a loooooooooong way to go, huh? I'm still not good enough.....hahahaha-

Suddenly, recovery girl opened the door. " Ah, you're finally awake", she says with a smile on her face.

" You suddenly fell unconscious because that Bakugou kid started punching you". " You also had some other injuries that had to be treated as well", she stated.

" Ah- alright..... how long have I been in here?" I asked, with a raspy-ish and tired voice.

" Not much, don't worry". " Just a few hours", she remarked as she went next to me and put her hand on my forehead. " Now, I'm going to do some checkups on you so I could make sure that you are fit to leave, ok?", she enquired.

" yeah, sure" , I reply with my voice still noticeably scratchy and tired.

Soon after, that long checkup was over, recovery girl informed me that I'm fit to go back to the dorms.