Not good Enough ( Prologue PT 2)

Mr. Aizawa stated, "Okay, problem children, now we're going to start the battle training." He had his characteristically drowsy eyes. "I want to know how much your quirk has improved, he said. "Bakugo and Midoriya, you are up fist."

"Me and Kacchan!?" I peek over and notice that he is glaring at me with a murderous intent. With a sigh, I head towards the battleground. "Goodluck, Deku kun!" said Uraraka with a noticeably bright grin. I blushed a little and kept moving towards the battlefield.

" Alright, are you two ready?" Exclaimed Aizawa. I nodded at him and Kacchan just looked at him and gave a slight grin. Not a nice grin though, it was a kind of a wickedly grin. I could already tell that he was MORE THAN READY to beat the shit out of me.

" Good. You can begin in 

GO!"

The moment he uttered the words "GO!" both of us charged at the each other. I noticed Kacchan sprinting towards me, his hands blasting those mini explosions. I proceeded to roundhouse kick him in the stomach since, he was close enough. I almost knocked him off balance. However, he soon stood back up and sent me explosions, just two of which struck me, though. One is on my right ankle, one is on my shoulder.

" Piece of shit", I heard him say.
Fortunately, though, the explosions didn't do much damage. I charged at him using my quirk. I punched him twice in the gut, this time, he actually lost his footing and collapsed onto his back. I heard him cough a little. He sprang up again, charging at me with even more explosions, strength and more power. One of the explosions was so big that it tossed me to the other side of the battle field, which made me hit my back against the wall.

It hurt like fucking hell.

I groaned in pain, trying my best to get back up, but I was barely able to move due to the severe back pain. After some time, I noticed Kacchan approaching me. My breathing gets heavier. I needed to think quickly.

What do I do?

What do I do?

What do I do?

He was going to blast me with another one of his explosives as soon as he  came close to me. But before he could attempt that, I got a hold of his hand and forced my body ( which was still in excruciating pain) to move. I knocked him to the ground. When he was still laying there on the ground, I gave him some blows to his face.

" YOU FUCKING NERD "

" I'LL KILL YOU"

I fell backwards and onto the ground, unconscious, as he suddenly kicked me in the stomach. I was worn out already. I hurt my back from hitting the wall
And I messed up both my hands from over-using my quirk. He was punching me non-stop and I just stood there. Like a dying cockroach, squirming in pain.

Come on.... come on come on come on COME ON! GET UP! GET UP IZUKU MIDORIYA!

I scrunched my eyes and proceeded to raise my head again. I saw Kacchan standing besides me and and Aizawa announcing that he won. That was the last thing I heard and saw before my eyes closed shut.

Uraraka's POV

Bakugo threw Deku kun to the other side of the wall by using his quirk on him. He appeared to be in great  pain. Deku kun was barley moving and I got worried and concerned.

"Mr.Aizawa, I-I think you should stop the fight." ,"Deku kun looks like he's in a lot of  pain and I-"

" I don't think there's any need.", he says.

" B-but I-"

" Uraraka, I'm not stopping the fight... at least, not yet..."

I see Bakugou slowly approaching Deku. I look back at Deku kun and saw that he was staring to panic a little.

Come on Deku kun! You can do this!

When Bakugou was close enough to Deku, he raised his hand, signifying that he was about to use his quirk. But, before he could do so, Deku kun grabbed his hand. I could tell he was still in pain from the expression on his face, he was also gritting his teeth.

He made Bakugou fall to the ground on his back. Deku painfully got back on his feet and started punching Bakugou in the face.

As he was punching Bakugou, some blood tricked down Bakugou's  nose.

" Oh my god", I say.

Deku was too carried away on punching Bakugou that he didn't realise that he had raised his leg and kicked him in the stomach making him stumble on the ground.

Deku kun did nothing but lay there. He appeared very exhausted. His back was probably in pain from that hit earlier and his bones were broken form over-using his quirk.

Soon after, Bakugou headed towards Deku and started giving out punches and explosions which were 10 times the more stronger than he usually does.

Everywhere, blood was splattering. Deku kun looked like a dying bug, squirming. He looks so out of it.

" ALRIGHT, THAT'S ENOUGH!", shouted Aizawa, "MATCH IS OVER"

I turned to face sensei after noticing the concerned expression on my classmates faces.

" BAKUGO IS THE WINNER", he shouts again.

After he got off of Deku kun, he stood there next to him. He appeared surprisingly a bit concerned about him as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yooo!

This is only the second part of the prologue, meaning that the prologue has another part 😅

dw tho! The next part will be the last part of the prologue and then we can start the real story.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!