"Pay attention, Midoriya"

Everyone began arriving at our home class as soon as they had completed eating the breakfast that Kacchan and Yaoyoruzu had prepared.

I hurried to find my seat as soon as I stepped into my class. I really didn't want anyone to bother me because I was really exhausted.

But then

..........

I realised that everyone would be concerned or worry about me since, this is not how I usually act.

After all, the Izuku Midoriya that the others know is cheerful and bright, right?

But,

Then again..... why would they be worried about someone like me? A useless good for nothing?

NO! NO! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT IZUKU MIDORIYA!...... They're your friends... of course they care and worry about you.

Never-the-less, I shot my head back up and forced myself to smile. I hesitantly stood up from my seat and went near my multicoloured eyed friends desk and proceeded to start a conversation with him.

After a few minutes of chatting with Todoroki, a weary looking man, Aizawa sensei opened the door and started heading near his desk, with his daily cup of coffee in his hand.

" Ok class, don't bother me. I'm going to sleep...." he said, with his voice kind of sore? As he magically pulled out his yellow sleeping bag from nowhere and got inside it.

God I wish I was in Aizawa's place right now.

" Keep your voices down and don't interrupt me, did I make myself clear?", he popped the word " don't" to emphasise that fate wouldn't be the most pleasant thing if we do interrupt him of his daily sleep.

" Yes, Sensei!", we all shouted at him, terrified of what had happened the previous time we had talked too loudly and he had scolded us for disturbing him while he slept.

Seriously.

That was scary.

Me and Todoroki continued chatting about random stuff that happened over the weekend and shortly after, Uraraka san and Iida kun decided to join us on our talk and not long after, Tsu decided to join us after she was finished talking to Mina and Tooru.

" Oh! Btw, how are you feeling Midoriya chan?" Exclaimed Tsuyu, well- no, Tsu as she stack her tongue out. " Feeling any better?"

I turned my head to face her. " Y-yeah!" I lied, which to be honest was kind of obvious, since I was stuttering. I stutter a lot when lie and I think I'm pretty sure my friends know that already. " everything's A-OK", I forced myself to smile again and put up a thumbs up so I can hopefully make it look more believable.

But, as i expected, they did not believe me what-so-ever. They just gave me an " i know you're lying look" and stared blankly at me.

" Are you sure, Midoriya?", Todoroki said with his usual blank look on his face. " We know you're lying, you stutter when you lie".

" I-i'm not lying! Don't worry about me! I'm just a little tired is all.... i mean, I did injure myself pretty badly during the battle training with Kacchan yesterday", I say.

If you worked harder and trained harder, you might've won the battle, Heck! Maybe even with no scars or scratches on your body.

But, of course that couldn't had happen... seriously, what did All Might see in you?

He must have regretted his poorly made decision, and I'm sure nobody can blame him.

" Deku kun?"