Do you wanna hang out?

As soon as Midnight sensei entered the class, Aizawa sensei told me that he was going to talk to me later. Which, probably means that he was going to call me to come to his office so that we can continue out our conversation after all my classes finish so that he wouldn't disrupt any lessons that I had for today.

I entered the class and proceeded to find my seat. I lazily sit back and then forced myself to regain my composure, because it's not like me to do that.

I sigh. I really didn't want a lesson right now. Maybe I should've stayed at the dorms.....saying that I was sick or something....

You know... It's really hard to make yourself pay attention when you're tired as fuck. I could barley keep my eye's open! But.... i had too. I had too stay awake. I couldn't fall asleep during Midnight sensei's lecture. Well, any lecture.

But.... I'm sure if i only close my eye's for a bit... it wouldn't hurt, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

" NERD WAKE UP"

I immediately put my head up.

Huh? What-

" Midoriya, you shouldn't sleep in my lesson", Ms. Midnight said in a calm tone.

At first I was confused on what was going on, but soon enough i realised that I slept in class.

" Uhh- o-ookay ms... i wont do it again", I say tiredly. I couldn't help myself but yawn between some words.

She then looked at me for a brief second. Giving this concerned face. She then opened her mouth so that she can talk.

" Listen... how much sleep did you get last night?", she noticed my eyebags?

I gave her a reassuring smile that everythings alright. " I dunno Ms, but I can reassure you that I'm fine", at this point I knew that she was gonna ask me that annoying question everybody lately has been asking me.

She parched her lips again, signifying that she was gonna say something, but then she closed them right after i said that i was " fine". Though, I could tell that she wasn't convinced.

She then decided to continue on with her lesson, still with that concerned look plastered on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly, I managed to not fall asleep again in any of my classes, but it was clear enough that I was tired as fuck and I could pass out at any moment.

My classes were over for the day and that usually means that I now get to go to my dorm and do whatever there, but today I have other plans....

I really didn't wanna go though.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I just not go, right?

......................

..........

.....

...

I started heading towards the dorms. While I was walking, i forgot that I had to wait for my friends, Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida and Tsu so that we can walk together at the dormitory like we always do.

Whatever. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, right?

I mean. They're probably celebrating right now that I am not joining them, right?

Right?

.........

..............

Rig-