Nightmare

Midoriya's POV:

I was in a dark room. It had nothing. There were no people. There were no objects. There were no houses. No buildings. No life. No light. Nothing. Just abyss. It was just dark and you couldn't see anything. You couldn't smell anything. You couldn't hear anything. You couldn't do anything. It was just....... a dark room. With nothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothnothingnithingnothing

...........

......................

.........

............

.......

...................

Then suddenly, a bright white light started showing. Blooming from the darkness, a dim light started showing, then it started transmitting into a blurry picture. Little by little, more and more colour started showing, creating shapes until the picture was clear enough for you to tell what it is.

Then...... he could hear voices. They were laughing.

" HAHAHA- Deku! That's what you call a helpless looser like you! "

The light slowly adjusted itself. Now, you could see a certain spiky blonde who was " showing off " his quirk, and his 2 minions next to him. One on his left side and one on his right and......me. I was on the ground, I had scratches and bruises all over my body and I was looking up at the sky, too tired to talk back to Kacchan; I was just looking at the birds, flying.

" COME ON DEKUUUU! SPEAK DAMMIT'! DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!"

My younger self's eyes widened in fear and slowly looked back at Kacchan.

The scene started to shake and it shifted to a different scene.

There was me. Wearing my middle school outfit. Helpless, on the classroom floor.

The spiky blonde and his goons made their way to me. The ashe blonde was holding a small milk carton box and stepped even more closer to me.

" MAKE SURE TO GET THIS ON CAMERA", he shouted.

" K-kacchan.... w-wwhat are you doing!?"

Without saying a word, kacchan spilled his milk all over my younger selves, green bushy hair and dropping the milk carton once he was done.

Him and his "friends' were laughing and making fun of me, who was on the floor crying.

" GUYS-GUYS- PFTTTT, TAKE A PICTURE!", he said chuckling between each and every word he said.

He made the piece sign while smiling and showing his white, razor sharp teeth at the camera. " Now, smile nerd."

My younger selve proceeded to give this fake smile to show off at the camera and made a piece sign with my hands as well, all while tears were streaming out of my eyes.

Suddenly, the scene started to shake rapidly again and shifted to other different scenes, all of which shared something in common.... all the different ways kacchan bullied me and reminding me of how useless and worthless I am.

The bullying was from emotional to verbal to physical. Of course... kacchan wasn't the only one who bullied me. Ever since I was announced quirkless, practically everyone ( expect my mother ) was treating me like shit or avoiding me like the plague.... he was just my main bully ig.

I forgive kacchan for what he did to me.... i really do.... i really do think he's changed. At the same time though, i couldn't blame him for treating me that way. I mean- after all, I was just a quirkless good for nothing Deku, right? Hehe-