The Stain

I stopped trying to get any sleep. It's practically useless at this point... I tried everything, just to make myself fall asleep, but I can't.

When I ever do manage to sleep, though I always wake up with a nightmare.

Speaking of nightmares...my nightmares are being more and more vivid each and every time I go to sleep.

They're slowly becoming more disturbing, violent and just scary in general.

This may be one of my reasons on not getting enough sleep at night and feeling like shit most of the time.

I have about 5 missing assignments that I need to finish, but I can't be bothered too. I'll finish them another time.... My teacher's scolded me, obviously, for not handing in the assignments on time, but can you blame me? I can't really bring myself to do anything, let alone do some shitty assignment.

Suddenly, I feel the sudden urge to go drink something from the kitchen. I put my phone down on my bed and tiredly got up. My head, immediately started spinning slightly. I  clenched my eyes, " Maybe, I should take something for my headache", I say as I clutched my head and grit my teeth.

I started to head my way to the kitchen and i made my way to the fridge. I poured myself a nice, cold glass of water and then I proceeded to open and pop a pill, so that I could have it.

I put the small pill in my mouth and drank some water, so that I could swallow the pill. " Hopefully, my head will stop hurting now...".

I placed the empty glass cup in the sink and i started heading towards my dorm room again.

As soon as I placed the empty glass in the sink, I heard the door opening and commotion coming closer and closer.

Guess they came....

My class was here. I didn't wanna even look at them in the face right now....after what happened earlier...there's just no way....

I went out of character again and I don't want to have to explain to them why I accidently snapped, especially Kacchan....

I tried my best to not make any sound and tip-toed my way to the room, but, without me even realising, there was a certain bubbly, brown haired girl behind me.

She tapped my shoulders and I flinched. I slowly move my head towards her direction.

Uraraka san?

At first glance, she looked on edge... worried and concerned. Her chocolate brown eyes; looked were slightly red, probably from the crying before and instead of her usual signature bright smile, she had a frown on her face.

" Uraraka san?"

" May I speak to you Deku kun....outside?", she asked, nervousness in her voice.

I replied with a raspy and concerned tone, " sure? Is everything okay, though?", I asked.

Her head faced down. " I'll explain once we go outside....wait, how about my balcony? I have a balcony in my dorm room...we can talk there, okay?".

I tilted and scratched my head in confusion while putting my index finger against my chin, confused. " sure..."

She faced me up again. My eyes and her's meeting, making eyes contact. " g-great! Let's go then!".

We started to make our way to her dorm room. The boy's and girl's dorm room were on opposite directions of the dormitories. Basically, it was just a hall away.

Though, I was concerned. Why would she ask me to talk with her alone? From her nervous behaviour, and tone of voice, it seems serious.

Hopefully it wasn't anything that bad though.