Problem Child?

So, uhh- I dunno what day this is set, but pretend that this chapter takes place on  Friday lolll

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a friday morning. I couldn't get any sleep last night and so, I look even more shittier than I was before. Nonetheless though, I still had to go to class, even though I was really tempted to call for a sick day.

Instead of arriving late to class again, I arrived early..... like REALLY early. Nobody was in class yet. Not even Iida, who is practically known for being an early bird and showing up one of the first in class.

I didn't care though. I had nothing better to do. I tried for over a million times to sleep, but I just couldn't. I just couldn't fucking sleep even though I was practically tired as fuck.

I went to my seat. I put my head on the desk and rested a bit and I was finally falling asleep?

Are you kidding me.

After all that time that I was trying to sleep.....now my body decides it's a great time to sleep.

Whatever. At this point.... i don't care. Besides, I still have some time left before classes begins. My sleep schedule is fucked for real.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa's POV:

Ughh- great. It was about 6:30 in the morning. I left something in my home class yesterday, but I didn't bother getting it since I was really tired. I'm going to get it now since, I was already awake at this point.

I was making my way to my home class. As I was walking, from the corner of my eye I see a bright light which looked like it was coming out of one the classrooms. I slowly stepped a bit closer.

" It's coming from my home class?"

Did somebody forget to close the doors before leaving?, I thought.... that's weird though. ( pretend that the U.A staff doesn't lock their classroom doors for some reason lmaoo ) That never happened before.

I slowly made my way to 1A. The door wasn't closed, but it was just opened slightly, enough for you to see a glimpse of light coming out of it. As soon as I walked in, i notice a familiar looking green bush of hair sticking out.

Problem child?, I thought. His head was buried in his hands. It looked like he was sleeping, but..... why was he sleeping here? He was supposed to be in the dorms right now.

He was also wearing his uniform? Why was he wearing his uniform... that's strange.

I went closer to him, putting my hands on his shoulder in order to wake him up, but I decided against it.

I'll speak to him after class.

After, one-by-one, my other students were arriving in class. When I saw that everyone was here, I had to make a small announcement.

" Problem children, listen up. I have a small announcement to make"

Everybody turned their heads towards me except- MIDORIYA! I forgot he was still asleep!

" Before that.... can someone wake up Midoriya for me? "

Uraraka, problem child's best friend, swiftly got up from her seat and went next to him, who still had his face buried under his hands.

She placed her hand on his shoulder, shaking him a bit, " Deku kun? " " Deku kun, Mr. Aizawa needs to tell us something ".

She then placed her hand on his forehead and suddenly stepped away.

" Uraraka, is everything alright?", i ask her clearly knowing that something was indeed wrong since, she reacted that way when she touched his forehead.

" His forehead....It's so sweaty", As soon as she told me what was going on, problem child slowly lifted his head. He was confused for a second and then it seemed like he realised he was in class.

When I took a glance at him, I noticed that he had tear marks on his cheeks, his eyes were all puffy and red.... as if he was crying. He also had these really concerning dark eyebags under his eyes as if he was literally getting no sleep at all. His hair was also kind of untidy as well, it was kind of tangled. This made me VERY concerned about him. I have never saw him like this. His classmates looked like they had the same reaction as me once we saw his face. Worried and very concerned. What happened? Was all I could think about.

" S-sorry, Aizawa sensei....I accidentally slept", I could barely catch what he was saying, as his voice just sounded really raspy from just waking up now.

" We'll talk after homeroom time, alright problem child?", I sigh. He just gave me a small nod and rested his head on his hand in a leaning position.( dunno if u get what I mean lol ).

Uraraka, shortly later, went back to her seat and I started announcing something to my class.

As soon as I finished, the bell for the first period rang. I signalled problem child to come with me out of the classroom. He saw me. He definitely did, but he quickly turned his head to face the window as if he didn't notice me.

Hmm...That's unlike him.

" Problem child, I know you saw me. ", his face turned to face me. " come on, I'd like to have a chat with you ", I say.

He swiftly got up form his seat and started heading behind me. I could tell that he was feeling uncomfortable. It seemed like everyone in the class was just watching him leave and giving him worried looks and glances. I also noticed that he started fiddling with his fingers, as if he was nervous about what I'm about to tell him.

I closed the door behind me and went next to problem child, who was still fiddling with his fingers while his head was looking down. Was he trying to avoid eye contact or something?

" Problem child..... is everything okay?", he didn't respond back to me. He just continued fiddling with his fingers and then he started twirling his green curls.

" You know..... at around 6:30 in the morning i came to class because I forgot something here and I had to retrieve it...", I paused for a sec and then I continued, " and then, I just saw you there, sleeping in here..... why were you in here sleeping at that time? Weren't you supposed to be back in the dorms?".

He finally lifted his head and looked at me, with his no longer bright and shining emerald eyes, but instead, I was faced by dull and dead looking eyes. " I couldn't sleep in the dorms.", he said, and took a short pause, " and then I came here to see if I could try to sleep better in here."

I stopped for a brief moment to look at him. He was definitely not telling me the full picture, but I know that problem child is really stubborn and I knew for a fact that he wouldn't just tell me what happend so easily.

I then remember that Uraraka told me that he was sweating a lot when she touched his forehead. I placed my hand on his head, startling the green head for a bit and- HOLY SHIT! He was sweating like bullets! I let go of him and he slightly flinched. Does he have a fever or was he having a nightmare?

I wanted to get more answers, but before i was about to say anything, Midnight went inside the classroom and she was about to start her lesson.

" We will talk later.", I say and like that he turned away and went back inside.

What the hell is happening to you, problem child?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A bit of dadzawa? I loveeeeee dadzawa so muchhhh :D