The Talk

It was now monday, which meant school, more stress and more hw. Yesterday, I didn't do anything in particular which was interesting. The day just passed by how it usually goes, though i was and still am very sleep deprived.

On Saturday, I went out with Uraraka san and Todoroki kun and I guess I had fun in a way?

I've also found out ( not that it was already obvious from the beginning) that Kacchan and Kirishima are dating, which ofc I'm happy for them.

Other than that though... that pretty much all that happend?

I didn't really have the energy to take a shower yesterday so, unfortunately I had to take a morning shower.

My cuts were still kinda burning from yesterday. Some of the wounds were still open and still bleeding as well.

I watched as the blood got washed away with the water, which was turning pink because of the blood. It was really tingly as well and it made me wanna scratch my wrists, but I knew that it would just only  make it worse. Plus, I have school today and I don't wanna start bleeding out through my sleeves during the lesson, or else somebody would definitely notice.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I left the dormitory with my friends, Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida and Tsu and we all were heading to our class.

Suddenly, I feel a rush of pain in my head  and in my chest. My hands automatically moved. One of them was clutching on my head and the other was clutching my chest.

All I could think of right now was, what the fuck!?

Before my friends turned behind and looked at me, I immediately straightened up and started walking again. Though, Tsu did give me a sort of look.

The chest pain stopped after a while, but my headache was still there and worse than ever.

As soon as I entered class, Aizawa immediately told me that he wants to speak to me after homeroom.

It's probably about the fact that I didn't show up last time he called me.

A few minutes later of zoning out and looking through the glass window outside, the bell finally rang. Though, that just meant that I had to go and have a chat with sensei. This time i had no way out of it, unfortunately.

I followed Mr.Aizawa out of the classroom and went to his office. He proceeded to go behind his desk and he sat on his chair, while i took a seat on the dark ivy green sofa.

" Midoriya.... since, you didn't show up last time...can you please tell me what's going on?", he said with an unusual kindness in his voice.

I just stared blankly at him, trying my best to look fine, but failing miserably.

I clutched my fists and then started fiddling with my fingers, showing obvious signs of nervous behaviour. I started blinking my eyes at a rapid speed just to not cry and bitting my tongue.

Suddenly, mr. Aizawa got up from his seat and came next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me reassuringly.

" it's ok, Midoriya...", while smiling lightly. He then continued, " okay, can you tell me now? I know something is up with you, but I can't help you if you don't speak up".

I rubbed my eyes with my hand so I can stop from my tears to pour. " I don't need any help.", I exclaimed.

My eye's were clenching and narrowing, because of my headache as well, which made it worse.

I couldn't even bring myself to look at sensei, I didn't want him to see how shit I look like. Though, it was clear enough that he noticed.

" I am fine! Really!!.... That's why I don't need any help from you or any of the others. I'm just getting a bit tired and stuff because of training, but that's pretty much all there's  to it!", I say trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. I catched my breath than I continued, " I promise....".