Factions

The Steel Wardens

Date founded: June 4, 2025,

Motto: mercy to the innocent, malice to the guilty

Warcry: Aeterna!

HQ: Wyoming near yellowstone national park

History:

Founded in the crucible of the Human-Anthro War, the Steel Wardens emerged as the epitome of humanity's resilience and unwavering spirit. The visionary behind this formidable force was "William Wardin", a charismatic leader with a deep-seated commitment to protecting humanity against the looming threat of Anthros. As the world plunged into the chaos of war, Wardin envisioned a force that transcended national borders, united by a shared purpose — to stand as humanity's vanguard against any adversary that dared to challenge its existence.

The Steel Wardens, comprised of the world's best and most fearless warriors, became a symbol of hope in the darkest of times. Drawn from diverse corners of the globe, their ranks swelled with soldiers whose skills and prowess were unmatched. The recruitment process was rigorous, selecting individuals not only for their combat proficiency but also for their unyielding determination and iron will. The result was a brotherhood of warriors, a melting pot of cultures and backgrounds, all bound by the common goal of defending humanity.

Equipped with the finest and latest technology available, the Steel Wardens became a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Cutting-edge weaponry, advanced armor, and state-of-the-art gadgets became the hallmark of their arsenal. Each Warden underwent intensive training, honing their skills to perfection, preparing for the relentless challenges that awaited them in the war-torn world.

The reputation of the Steel Wardens echoed across the battlegrounds and even within the ranks of the Anthro Conglomerate. Their determination, their iron will, and their refusal to succumb to insurmountable odds became legendary. The mere mention of the Steel Wardens Name struck fear into the hearts of Anthro soldiers, while garnering respect from even the most formidable adversaries. Their loyalty to humanity was unwavering, and they were prepared to fight to the last man to defend it.

Within the confines of their base, hidden deep within the mountains, the Steel Wardens operated as a well-oiled machine. Command structures were meticulously organized, strategies were devised with precision, and a camaraderie among the Wardens fostered a sense of unity that transcended nationalities. They became more than an army; they became a symbol of human tenacity, an embodiment of the collective will to persevere in the face of existential threats.

As the war waged on, the Steel Wardens found themselves at the forefront of the conflict, pushing back the Anthro forces with unmatched ferocity. The Wardens' battlefield exploits became the stuff of legends — tales of heroism, sacrifice, and strategic brilliance that inspired not only their comrades but also the civilians they swore to protect.