Episode 5: The Unexpected Coalition

New Intro:

"One Week Later"

"Gruesstead Spec Ops HQ"

"March 16, 2042"

"11:30 PM"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A week after Epsilon Squad's successful mission in Seattle, they managed to acquire some of the stolen Warden gear, including the Guardian drone. With this equipment, the Conglomerate was able to develop new weapons and deploy their combat drones."

"Meanwhile, Epsilon Squad received a summons to the office of Lieutenant General Melanie Holland to address more urgent matters concerning the Conglomerate."

Intercom: Epsilon Squad, please report to Lieutenant General Holland's office.

Edin: Huh... I wonder what's the situation this time. "He takes a thoughtful bite of his burger."

Finbarr: Probably another mission. *Takes a sip of water* Come on, finish your lunch. Let's not keep her waiting.

"Epsilon Squad finishes savoring their meals, then they neatly leave the trays at the counter. Afterward, they make their way to Lieutenant General Melanie Holland's office, anticipating the gravity of the upcoming discussion."

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Melanie: Enter! "The Door opens and Epsilon squad walks in".

*Epsilon Squad salutes*

Melanie: At ease Epsilon Squad, no need for the formalities.

*Melanie Sits down her chair*.

Melanie: Now 1ST Lieutenant You maybe Wondering why you and your team have called to my office instead of the briefing room and that's because What were Going to discuss is something very Special. 

*The squad gives looks of interest*.

Finbarr: And what is the special something Ma'am?

Melanie: Call me Melanie Finn, okay then since all of you are interested I'm just going to tell you right now.

Melanie: Epsilon Squad Has been Chosen to work alongside The Steel Wardens.

Epsilon Squad: WHAT!?!? "They all shout in unison except for Finbarr".

Finbarr: Can You please Tell me why Melanie? "He asks In confusion". 

Melanie: Well Just in case some of you don't know I'll the give you reason Why.

Melanie: War is ravaging the Middle east and Mohammed Abdi the Dictator of new Afghanistan has nearly taken over the entire region, He and his OPFOR are Enslaving Anthros living in the middle east using men as conscripts, free labor, trafficking children and using the Women as sex slaves.

*Epsilon Gives looks of anger and worry*

Melanie: The Anthro Conglomerate Has Decided to take Action against Mohammed's Rising Empire, First being an embargo and the second asking the United Nations For aid.

Melanie: And of course The UN eagerly Accepted the Call for aid and has requested the Wardens to take Part on liberating the Middle east.

Melanie: However the Country of Israel is on its last legs, so the first thing that this coalition is going to do is securing Israel, for the country will act as an Beach head for reinforcements.