S2: Episode 2: Liberation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baghdad, OPFOR Occupied Iraq"

"May 5, 2042"

"2:20 PM"

"Infiltration and Surveillance Corps (ISC)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The bustling streets of Baghdad, once filled with the lively activities of its citizens, now carried an air of suppressed tension. Human civilians moved cautiously through their daily routines, aware that any misstep could incur the wrath of the oppressive OPFOR regime led by Dictator Mohammed Abdi".

"As the sun cast long shadows over the city, the sight of OPFOR Conscripts and Republican Guard vehicles patrolling the streets served as a constant reminder of the occupation. The males, forced into hard labor and slavery, labored under the watchful eyes of their oppressors. Families were torn apart, and the females were left to shoulder the burdens of their households, grappling with the absence of husbands and sons".

"In the midst of this oppression, a hooded figure, a French-African Lioness Anthro, navigated the crowded streets with purpose. The Lioness, a shadow in the bustling city, observed the struggles of the Anthro citizens and the humans alike. She understood the depths of fear and despair that gripped the hearts of those living under the tyranny of the Warmongers".

"Making her way to a local cafe, the Lioness sought a moment of respite. A human waiter approached her, delivering a cup of coffee, a brief exchange of gratitude passing between them. The Lioness took a seat, gazing out onto the streets with a mix of determination and concern. The city needed liberation, and she was about to play her part in the unfolding mission".

"Just as she settled into her thoughts, her phone rang. Answering the call, the Lioness was greeted by the voice of LT General Melanie Holland, the Advisor of Epsilon Squad and Commander of the 105TH Infantry Corps. Melanie's words resonated with a mix of urgency and determination, setting the stage for the Lioness's involvement in the upcoming mission to liberate Baghdad from the grip of OPFOR".

**LT General Melanie Holland:** (With a teasing tone) "Finally, do you have any idea how long it took me to call you?"

**Lioness**: (Chuckles) "Well, you know how it is. Always in the shadows, blending in."

**LT General Melanie Holland:** (Smirking) "How are you doing, Leonie? Still sipping coffee in the heart of Baghdad?"

**Leonie:** (With a smirk of her own) "Oh, you know, the usual, especially for a spy for the Conglomerate."

**LT General Melanie Holland:** (Getting to the point) "I need something significant, Leonie. We're planning a mission, and Baghdad is at the center of it. Anything that can help us."

**Leonie:** (Nodding) "I expected you'd come knocking sooner or later. I've got my ears to the ground. There's talk of increased activity in the industrial sector. Rumors about secret facilities."

**LT General Melanie Holland:** (Taking note) "Secret facilities? That could be it. Anything more concrete?"

**Leonie:** (Pausing) "I might have something. There's an informant, well-placed within the Warmongers' ranks. Goes by the name of Zahir. He might have the details you need."