Episode 7: Sands Of Strife: Part 2

"Operation Thunder Strike day 2"

"March 19, 2042"

"Somewhere in Highway 1, Israel"

"12:00 AM"

"Objectives: Secure Major Highways, Clear out enemy presence in nearby towns, destroy Enemy defenses and prevent counter Attacks" 

"Bastion Squad, Epsilon Squad and 86TH Airborne Wardens".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"After the Battle of Tel-Aviv, The Coalition landed thousands of Infantry, Vehicles and equipment in the city and has set-up Forward Operating Bases to support Allied Divisions in Their quest to retake Israel and eliminate OPFOR in the country, Overtime The Coalition Managed take the nearby cities of Ramat Gan, Petah Tikva, Holon and Rishon LeTsiyon Relieving IDF and citizens Trapped during the Fighting, To keep The Coalition From moving forward The OPFOR has setup defenses and Divisions on Major Highways and nearby Towns Preventing Allied Divisions from Getting closer to Jerusalem, In Order to avoid mass Casualties General William Has ordered The 86TH Airborne To Take the Highways and secure the road to Jerusalem and to stop Counterattacks that could Jeopardize the entire Operation, Shortly after the Battles an Warden Air Fleet of Starlifters flies above the night sky of Israel, Success in this Operation Depended Entirely on Them". 

*On A Town Nearby highway 1*

OPFOR Conscript 5: ya hal samietu? hawula' al'awghad min alhayawanat laysuu wahdahum man yuhajimuna walakina albashar yaemalun maeahum ayda (Hey Have you heard? those Animal bastards are not the only ones attacking us but humans are working alongside them as well).

OPFOR Conscript 6: hqan? hal ant mutakid min dhalika? (Really? Are you sure About that?).

OPFOR Conscript 5: naeam hadha ma samietuh min alfiraq al'ukhraa alati harabat min tal 'abib (Yes that's what I've heard from the other divisions who fled Tel-Aviv).

OPFOR Conscript 7: limadha ealaa al'ard yaemal albashar wal'unthurus mean؟ (Why on earth would humans and anthros work together?)

OPFOR Conscript 5: la yujad dalil 'iilaa min al'akhbar algharbiat yaqulun 'iinahum yaemalun mean biaism altaeayus (No Clue but from western news say that they work together in the name coexistence).

OPFOR Conscript 6: hahahi! yuqatilun wayarmun bihayatihim min 'ajl hilm mayit! kam hu sakhif (HAH! they Fight and Throw their lives away for a dead dream! how ridiculous)

OPFOR Conscript 8: mutafaq ealayh , lan 'aeish abdan fi ghudun milyun eam jnban 'iilaa janb mae tilk alhithalati! (Agreed, Never in a million years i would live alongside those scum!).

OPFOR Conscript 6: bialdabt muhamad eabdi sayaqud alsharq al'awsat 'iilaa aleazamat watakhshaa 'iimbiraturiatahu! (Exactly, Mohammed Abdi Will lead the middle east to greatness and his empire will be feared!)

OPFOR Conscript Squad: *Cheers in Agreement*

"Shortly after they discuss about their opinions on the Coalition's reason to fight one of the Conscripts start to notice something in the distance,  He gets up in his chair and squints his eyes in order to see from afar, Then suddenly....."