Forged in Steel: The Warriors and Arsenal of The Steel Wardens

The Warden: This Chapter is just to update the old ones as some pictures there are blurry and I wanted to improve it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infantry:

(Btw The Wardens have clone trooper inspired and Halo Inspired Armor now, well some of the Classes do)

Assault Wardens:

Armament:

Assault Rifles

Pistols

Short Swords, Combat Knives and Machetes

Frag grenades and Smoke grenades

Anti-tank Rocket Launchers

Underbarrel Grenade Launchers

MK4 Assault EXO-Armor 

INFO:

The Assault Wardens, as the main armored infantry of the Steel Wardens, They serve as the backbone of the army, providing the necessary firepower, protection, and ground presence. Here's an explanation of their role as standard infantry within the larger military structure:

1. Mainstay of the Army:

The Assault Wardens form the core and bulk of the Steel Warden military force. They are the standard infantry units that make up the foundation of the army's ground forces.

2. Heavy Firepower and Armor:

Equipped with advanced armor and heavy weaponry, the Assault Wardens are designed to withstand and deliver significant firepower on the battlefield. Their role is crucial in engaging enemy forces in conventional warfare.

3. Battlefield Presence:

The primary role of the Assault Wardens is to establish a strong and imposing presence on the battlefield. Their sheer firepower and armored units make them effective in holding ground, advancing through enemy territory, and participating in large-scale military operations.

4. Frontline Defense:

Assault Wardens are often deployed at the frontline of conflicts, acting as a robust defensive force against enemy advances. Their heavy armor and firepower make them formidable opponents in direct confrontations.

5. Urban and Rural Operations:

Versatility is a key aspect of the Assault Wardens' role. They are trained to operate effectively in various environments, including urban areas and rural landscapes. This adaptability allows them to respond to diverse combat scenarios.

6. Support for Specialized Units:

While not a specialized force like the Grey Wardens, the Assault Wardens provide crucial support for special operations units. Their capabilities complement the efforts of more elite forces by creating a secure environment for special operations to take place.