Season 2 (+ Season 1 Recap)

In the unfolding tale of international intrigue and high-stakes warfare, a story of alliances, covert operations, and looming threats has taken shape.

It all began with the creation of Bastion and Epsilon Squads, the elite units within the Steel Wardens. Comprising siblings Malcolm, Callie, and Kal, Bastion Squad quickly became a force to be reckoned with. Alongside them, Epsilon Squad, led by the capable Finbarr, showcased their skills in critical missions.

Their journey led them to Seattle, where Epsilon Squad, with their exceptional infiltration skills, gathered crucial intel. The Steel Wardens then faced the criminal forces led by Sebastian "Bale Eye" Navarro, successfully liberating the city of Chicago.

A pivotal moment emerged with an unlikely alliance between the Steel Wardens and the Anthro Conglomerate, brokered by President Celestia Bennett and General William Wardin. This newfound unity proved crucial as they combined forces to liberate Israel and Jerusalem from the oppressive grip of OPFOR.

The revelation of the Sentinel Guard, an elite force within the Steel Wardens, added another layer of strength to the alliance. However, the journey took a darker turn when Bastion and Epsilon Squads discovered a potent toxin during a mission in Mogadishu, orchestrated by the Warmonger Division.

As the threat escalated, General William Wardin made a strategic decision to halt Operation Stormforge. Recognizing a mysterious new toxin as a formidable adversary, he ordered the construction of a defensive line along the Jordan-Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Syria borders.

In the wake of General William Wardin's strategic decision to halt Operation Stormforge, a month of uneasy quiet settled over the defensive lines stretching along the Jordan-Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Syria borders. The Sentinel Guards, Steel Wardens, and Anthro Conglomerate infantry, having constructed a formidable network of trenches and fortifications, stood vigilant, anticipating the next move of the Warmonger Division.

Sentinel Guards, clad in advanced armor, and the diverse Anthro Conglomerate infantry, their ranks including warriors of various species, maintained their positions with a shared sense of readiness. The defensive lines became a silent barrier, a testament to the unity forged by necessity.

Behind the scenes, Spec Ops squads from both the Steel Wardens and the Anthro Conglomerate operated in the shadows, conducting covert missions to gather intel on the new toxin developed by the Warmongers. The quietude of the frontlines belied the ongoing efforts of these elite operatives, venturing into the heart of potential danger to unravel the mysteries surrounding the potent chemical threat.

The leaders, General William Wardin, Lieutenant General Melanie, and the Anthro Conglomerate commanders, held strategic discussions, assessing the gathered intelligence and refining their defensive strategies. The enigmatic toxin remained a looming specter, and the need to decipher its capabilities and origins drove the relentless pursuit of information.

As the world held its collective breath, the defensive lines remained steadfast, a bulwark against the unknown. The silence on the frontlines echoed the tense anticipation of a storm yet to come, and the forces of the Steel Wardens and Anthro Conglomerate prepared for the inevitable clash that would test their mettle and determination.