Episode 3: Silent Incursion.

"Operation Sub-diversion"

"March 6, 2042"

"Seattle, USA"

"5:30 PM"

"The mighty C-17 aircraft soars through the moonlit sky, cutting through the clouds as it approaches the city of Seattle. Inside, the atmosphere is tense, and the Epsilon Squad members, a formidable conglomerate spec ops team, gear up for a critical mission behind enemy lines".

C-17 PILOT (over the intercom): We are almost over the city! Get ready, Epsilon Squad!

"The squad members, clad in advanced tactical gear, exchange glances, acknowledging the gravity of their mission. First Lieutenant Finbarr, their determined and seasoned leader, takes charge".

Finbarr (urgent): We've got 30 seconds! Check your gear quickly and get ready to jump!

"The team members swiftly inspect their weaponry, ensuring each piece is firmly attached. They run their fingers over the edges of their Kevlar vests, adjusting straps and securing pouches".

"In a synchronized ballet of precision, the team simultaneously checks their parachutes and oxygen tanks. Each member, focused and disciplined, tinkers with their oxygen tubes, attaching them securely to their masks".

"Finbarr moves among his squad, offering last-minute words of encouragement and assurance".

Finbarr:  Line up!

The squad falls into formation, a silent acknowledgment of the imminent danger they're about to face. Finbarr approaches a control panel, his eyes fixed on a lever.

With a swift motion, Finbarr pulls the lever, and the cargo bay doors of the C-17 begin to open. The deafening rush of wind and distant city lights fill the cargo hold.

Finbarr: Get Ready to Jump on my mark!

The Epsilon Squad stands on the edge, the cityscape below illuminated by scattered lights. The adrenaline builds as they await Finbarr's command.

Edin: Woo-hoo! My blood is pumping! "He says in an excited tone".

*The light goes green*

Finbarr: GO! GO! GO! "He yells while giving the hand signal".

"With Finbarr's decisive command, the squad leaps from the plane, free-falling into the darkness below. The city of Seattle sprawls out beneath them, a battleground of shadows and secrets".

"The Epsilon Squad members plummet through the darkness, streaking towards the city lights below. Finbarr's authoritative voice cuts through the rush of wind".

Finbarr: Don't open your chutes until you're at 2,000 feet!

"The squad acknowledges the order in midair, their disciplined responses carrying through the night".

Epsilon Squad (in unison): Yes sir!

"The adrenaline-fueled descent continues as the ground steadily approaches, the sprawling cityscape of Seattle growing more defined with each passing second".