United Nations Armed Forces Reveal! : The Guardians of Global Stability.

The United Nations Armed Forces (UNAF)- is a defense-oriented and support-based military organization dedicated to maintaining peace, stability, and humanitarian assistance in regions affected by conflict, disaster, and instability. As a collective defense force representing member nations of the United Nations, the UNAF operates under the principles of collective security, cooperation, and multilateralism.

1. **Defense Orientation:**

- The primary mission of the UNAF is defense, focusing on protecting member states and allied territories from external aggression, threats, and destabilizing forces. UNAF forces are trained, equipped, and organized to deter aggression, defend borders, and respond to security challenges while prioritizing the protection of civilians and infrastructure.

2. **Support-Based Approach:**

- In addition to defense, the UNAF adopts a support-based approach, providing assistance, aid, and relief in response to humanitarian crises, natural disasters, and conflicts. UNAF forces are prepared to deploy rapidly to provide humanitarian assistance, medical aid, and logistical support to affected populations, working alongside international organizations and humanitarian agencies.

3. **Counterattack Capabilities:**

- While primarily focused on defense and support, the UNAF maintains counterattack capabilities to respond decisively to threats and aggression against member states or international peace and security. UNAF forces are capable of conducting offensive operations when necessary to neutralize hostile forces and restore stability to affected regions.

4. **Multinational Cooperation:**

- The UNAF operates through multinational cooperation and collaboration, leveraging the combined strengths and capabilities of member states to achieve common objectives. UNAF forces are composed of personnel from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and military traditions, fostering cooperation, interoperability, and unity of effort in peacekeeping and security operations.

5. **Commitment to Peacekeeping:**

- As part of its support-based approach, the UNAF is committed to peacekeeping operations, working to prevent conflict, protect civilians, and facilitate political reconciliation in conflict-affected regions. UNAF peacekeepers are deployed to maintain ceasefires, monitor peace agreements, and support transitional processes to restore stability and foster sustainable peace.

6. **Humanitarian Assistance:**

- Humanitarian assistance is a core component of UNAF operations, with forces trained and equipped to provide lifesaving aid, medical care, and essential services to populations affected by crises. UNAF humanitarian missions prioritize the protection of civilians, respect for human rights, and adherence to international humanitarian law.

"Overall, the UNAF embodies the principles of collective security, solidarity, and global cooperation, serving as a force for peace, stability, and humanitarian relief in a world marked by conflict and instability".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infantry: 

Peacekeeper Guards (PG):