S2: Episode 1: Rising Tempest

(The Warden: Let's Try GATE As an Intro for the Series. Let me Know If You Guys Want to back to the MW2 Intro)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trebil, Al Anbar Jordan-Iraq Border"

"Defensive Line Bravo"

"May 1, 2042"

"11:24 AM"

"54TH Strike Force Division, 125TH Armored Corps, 86TH Airborne Battalion, 32ND Frontline Defense Legion, 105TH Infantry Corps, 7TH Conglomerate Marines, 1ST Sentinel Guards Legion (The Freeblade Knights)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In the sunlit tranquility of Defensive Line Bravo, located in Trebil on the Jordan-Iraq border, the sense of quietude persisted, a stark contrast to the tumultuous events of the past. Wardens and Anthro infantry, a diverse assembly of warriors from various nations and species, took advantage of the lull in action to relax and engage in camaraderie".

"Amidst the relaxed atmosphere, a Human male Assault Warden named Viktor, hailing from Ukraine, struck up a friendly conversation with a female Anthro Fox named Aria, representing the Anthro Conglomerate. They shared stories, laughter, and camaraderie, joined by fellow Wardens and Anthro infantry, basking in the fleeting moments of peace".

"As they chatted and enjoyed camaraderie, a Ukrainian Lawbringer, known for their heavy armor and formidable presence on the battlefield, approached the group. His name was Yuri, a stoic and imposing figure".

**Viktor (Assault Warden):** (Raising his cup) "To moments of peace in the midst of chaos!"

**Aria (Anthro Fox):** (Smiling) "A welcome respite, indeed. It's good to see faces from different corners of the world and species sharing stories."

"The atmosphere remained convivial until Yuri, the Ukrainian Lawbringer, noticed a Freeblade Knight—members of General William Wardin's personal legion—manning a machine gun position on the trench nearby. Intrigued, Yuri approached the Freeblade Knight".

**Yuri (Ukrainian Lawbringer):** (Extending an invitation) "Join us, Freeblade. Share a drink and some stories."

**Freeblade Knight (Manning the MG):** (Politely declining) "I appreciate the offer, Yuri, but duty calls. We Freeblade Knights must remain vigilant, even in these quiet moments. I'll join you when the action returns."

"Yuri nodded understandingly, acknowledging the commitment of the Freeblade Knights to their duty. As the sun continued to cast its warm glow over Defensive Line Bravo, the disparate warriors from Steel Wardens and Anthro Conglomerate found solace in the bond forged by their shared purpose, even during the lulls between the storms of conflict".

"Major General Hiroshi Takamura, a seasoned leader in command of the 32nd Frontline Defense Legion, found himself irked by the relentless heat of the sun. As he squinted against the brightness, he couldn't shake the unease that lingered due to the prolonged quietness from the enemy, OPFOR".

**Major General Takamura:** (Fanning himself with a map) "This heat is unbearable. But what troubles me more is the silence. Why haven't they attacked yet?"