Chapter 9

"We are going to have a long talk, buddy". Shock was written all over the assassin's face as he faced the famous lazy princess.

Contrary to the information he received, he believed that the first princess would be the easiest target. She has no power or people to protect. She was that lazy princess who knew nothing about the world.

"But what is this? Were the information wrong?" was on his mind while the princess was dragging him somewhere.

It is already known that once an assassin is caught, he or she must be ready to commit suicide to prevent any disclosure of information.

While the slightly concussed assassin is passed out, Bianca takes the initiative to remove the poison from the assassin's mouth.

It was almost dawn, and Bianca was not having the time. Deprived of sleep, Bianca slapped the assassin to wake him up and greeted him with a menacing smile.

"Good morning to you. Did you have a good night's sleep? Huh?" It was then that the assassin noticed that the poison inside his mouth was no longer there.

"Ah yes, I removed that tiny poison since we have things to talk about. Don't you worry. It's just the two of us here. My maid and the rest are busy disposing of your colleagues. Aren't you the lucky one?"

"I have nothing to say to you, especially to the lazy princess."

"Of course, you don't. I don't care what mess you are going to make in this empire or whatever the Crolitia Empire plans to do but do not create a situation where I have to take action. You see, all I wanted was to live peacefully".

The assassin was confused by what Bianca stated. She was a lot different from what they heard about her.

"I already warned the assassins who came here first, but to my disappointment, they didn't listen. And here we are. This is the reason why you're getting killed by this useless and lazy princess... by disturbing my peaceful life."

"Killed? How would a pampered princess kill me? You can't kill me. And isn't the reason I'm still alive to question me? You kill me, and you wouldn't know about the Crolitia plans."

"Haha! Crolitia plans? Like, where's the rest of you hiding, or the nobles, with whom are you colluding?" The assassin was surprised that the princess already knew it.

"And I can't kill you? Haha! Don't make me laugh." And without a second thought, Bianca stabbed the assassin in the chest. "The only reason I kept you alive until this moment is because I have to vent."

Bianca silently watched the assassin until his last breath. "Whether you are alive or dead, I still have other ways to get the information I need. Even though I do not want to get involved in the empire's problem with Crolitia, but f*ck it! I'm losing sleep!"

"Joanette? Elisa? Chef Gibbon? There's a dead body here! Can you get rid of it?"