Chapter 11

The meeting went on and on, with different kinds of reactions. With the possibility of the Crolitia empire conspiring with demons, the other older official's reaction is understandable.

I didn't give them much attention, as I was busy thinking about what to eat for dinner later.

"If the Crolitia Empire is truly collaborating with demons, the Holy Empire will not let this off for sure, Your Majesty." rinig kong sabi ni bishop.

"This is no longer a fight for the Estielieu Empire to handle alone. The Larasil Holy Empire will be joining the attack." dagdag niya na siyang ikinalingon.

"I agree. Benjamin, send an emergency message to the alliances as soon as the meeting finishes. Feel free to add that they should arrive as soon as possible, as this is an international issue." The emperor ordered.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"And to all of you here, everything that we talked about in this room will be kept confidential. Not a single word shall be passed on or should be known to the public. If anyone thinks otherwise, then I'll personally cut your tongue."

"Yes, Your Majesty", sagot ng lahat na ikinakunot noo ko.

"We will end the meeting here and will continue once our allied countries arrive. You are all dismissed."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Napatayo na ako dahil sa nagsitayuan na ang lahat. Hindi ako masyado nakinig pero allied countries?

"Bianca?" bago pa ako makaalis ay tinawag ako ng emperor kaya nilingon ko siya.

"Yes, father?"

"Nothing. You can go back now."

"Okay?" Palabas na sana ako ng pintuan ng may pahabol ang emperor.

"The lychees are in season. I had sent a whole crate to your palace. Enjoy them."

Dahil sa sinabi ng emperor ay dali-dali akong tumakbo papunta sakaniya at niyakap siya.

"Your Highness!" pagbabawalan sana ako nung aide kasi it's quite rude to the emperor.

"Thanks, father! You're the best!" And for the first time, even if it was for a short time, I saw him smile slightly. I definitely saw a slight smile on his lips.

Dahil mukhang ewan yung aide niya ay kumawala na ako. "Then I shall get going and enjoy it, father. I'll be excusing myself", at dali-dali akong lumabas ng meeting room.

"The funny thing is, Lauressa loved eating lychees too. The more Bianca becomes older, the more she resembles her." The emperor mumbled to himself before he went to his office.

Haa... I almost forgot that it's already the season of lychees. Excited na ako umuwi. Nasa kalagitnaan ako ng pagpapantasya ko sa aking mini lychee world nang may tumawag sa akin.