Chapter 12

What is he doing here? I don't remember agreeing to him coming here.

"Twins, call Bethany"

"NO!" apela niya. "It's you I want to talk to, Princess Bianca."

"Sister Bianca, the Duke is being odd."

"I think you should kick him out." bulong sa akin nung kambal.

"Ehem! I think I should let you know that I can hear everything." sabi naman nung intruder.

"I'll humor you, Duke Wyndall." Pakinggan nalang natin kung ano sasabihin niya at nang makaalis na siya.

"Are you sure, sister Bianca?" pagtatanong nung kambal.

"You're acting like I'm going to do something with His Highness."

"So, let's hear it. What do you want?" bahagya akong lumapit sa Duke. Ganundin yung kambal.

"I was hoping to talk to you privately", ani niya sabay tingin sa kambal.

"Like hell we would let you be alone with our sister," Garrett.

"It's either we stay, or you go home", dagdag ni Graham. Look at my guards for today.

"Hahaha... Okay, that's enough. Let's hear him first, shall we?" tumingin ako kay Duke at hinintay yung sasabihin niya.

"Your Highness, can I smell you?" napakurap-kurap ako sa tanong ng Duke.

"I told you this man is weird. Get away from our sister." Garrett sabay layo sa akin sa Duke.

"Should we call on the knights?" Graham.

"Are you some kind of pervert, Your Grace?"

"No!" sigaw niya.

"Then, you are just some freak with an unusual hobby?" dugtong ni Graham.

"I don't think this talk is going to work, Duke Wyndall. I'm pretty sure there are others who are more willing to be sniffed up. Should I call Bethany?"

"Please, no! It's not what you think. Let me explain it to you."

"We will protect you, sister Bianca." sabi ni Garrett tsaka siya humarang sa harapan ko.

"I have a strong sense of smell. I can smell when a person has mana. Yesterday, on my way to the meeting, I incidentally whiffed something I haven't smelled before, and that's when I saw you at the palace garden, Your Highness." mahabang explanation niya.

"Do I smell weird to you?" inamoy ko tungkol sarili ko.