Chapter 13

It's not worth it to stress over what happened to my garden, so let's move on.

... is what I've been saying to myself. It helped me appease my anger for a bit. But then Duke Wyndall heard what happened and offered to fix my garden.

Of course, I accepted it. Why would I decline such an offer? And this time, I'll make sure Bethany hears about it.

"Perot, let's call it a blessing in disguise. I think it's time to redesign the garden." I told my gardener, who was more heartbroken than I was.

So in the few days, Perot was so busy and dedicated to gardening, while on the other hand, I had my afternoon naps at the Iredale Palace Garden, the twin's palace.

I haven't heard anything back from Bethany. I was waiting for a summons from the main palace or from Mearley Palace (the empress' palace), but fortunately, there was none.

I guess everyone is so busy that no one is paying attention to me. FINALLY!

I heard from the twins that a delegate from the Trosian Kingdom would be arriving today, and I heard that the crown prince of the kingdom was one of them. And the week after that, the other delegations from other countries will arrive. The Trosian Kingdom was just that excited.

I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of banquets in the coming days. I hope they forgot to invite me. Meeting important officials in the empire is already tiring. What could be more tiring for other countries?

I don't want to meet them, especially those people from the Holy Empire. I heard that the cardinal would be coming. Tsk!

So, let's just take our time and nap. "Sister Bianca, there's going to have dinner with the delegates from the Trosian Kingdom. It's mandatory to attend." The twins said.

"Damn it"

~~~

Prince Alexis Trosian arrived in the Estielieu Empire, where Crown Prince Benjamin and Princess Bethany welcomed him and the other members of the Trosian delegation.

Bethany was astonished by the physical appearance of the prince. Standing 6'0" tall with tanned skin, he has this mysterious feeling about him.

He has deep-set, slanted, golden eyes, a well-formed nose, and thin lips. He has this striking long red hair tied up with a black ribbon.

As Trosian clothing was a lot different from that of the empire, Crown Prince Alexis toned body was totally shown off. There were scars on his body, proof that he had been in the war for years. Making him one of the swordmasters on the continent.

Despite having an attractive appearance, the prince was known for his cruelty. He killed his older brother, the previous crown prince of the Trosian Kingdom. was one known fact about the new crown prince. As many people as there were who admired his strength, there were also those who feared him.