1•

" So What do you think we should do with him?!"
?? asked looking at his enemy tied up.

"I think we should torture him to death and-

"Shut up brat! I am older and I think we should kill him right away"

"Yaahh! Yoongi Hyung if already decided then why did you ask me?"

"I just wanted to ask. I never said I would listen to you"
The lil one pouted and said " okay"
Yoongi shot him in no seconds and he was dead.

" Let's go! You can continue your pouting upstairs" Yoongi said and headed upstairs and Jungkook followed him, still pouting.
He reached upstairs and saw no one in the living room.

" Is Yoongi Hyung an alien or such!? Where he went? He was here some mins ago"
He was quite hungry so started searching for Yoongi.
He searched everywhere except one place.

" Ughh!! Where he went i searched everywhere but- wait I didn't check his own bedroom. Ig I am very hungryy.."

He quickly went upstairs.

" May i come in Hyung "

"How much more you wanna come in?! What happened?"

" Hyungie dinnerrrrrrrrr!!!!" He said rubbing his tummy.
Yoongi shook his head and went downstairs to make dinner.
While Jungkook went to change.
After changing he went downstairs and the scent of yummy food hit his nose. He followed it while hopping.
He saw Yoongi cooking and immediately back hugged him. Yoongi didn't budge a lil becuz he was more  stronger than Jungkook. He turned off the stove and put Jungkook down before serving the dinner while Jungkook followed him.

"Uh! Hyung the best cook award goes to you!!" He said diving into the food.

" YOU said the same thing to Jin Hyung when he Cooked." Yoongi said while taking his first bite.

" Hehe! Hyung the compliment goes to anyone who cooks good food for me!"

" You got no shame saying this infront of me!" Yoongi said in disbelief..
Jungkook shook his head and continued eating.

__________________________
I know this was extra short but as it was the first chapter I made it short.. Longer chapter coming ahead...

Btw the intro..
Kim Seokjin
27 years

Min Yoongi
25 years

Kim Jungkook
20 years
( I didn't wanted to make a separate page for intro as it was not that lengthy leave lengthy it's less then short..so sorry!) Hehe)