16•

Namjoon and Jhope were freaking out thinking how to tell everyone.
They know Jin and Jungkook wont be able to accept it.

"Joon Hyung, hobi Hyung what happened? Did you get some information?" Jungkook asked shaking both of them.

All others seated in the living area were curious too.

"Ok Jin Hyung ,Jungkook What ever I am going to say, you'll have to be strong ok?"

"Hyung why are you s-scaring us?" Jimin asked with a lil laugh trying to distract his mind from negative thoughts.

"We got some information from the jungle, the guards found a b-burned b-body i asked them to bring it for identification but it was not in the condition i could identify it. So I a-asked him if there were any jewelry or clothes on the b-body and......we found Yoongi Hyung's bracelet and clothes on it"
Jhope explained shuttering and getting scared for the upcoming reaction.

'thud'

"JIN HYUNGGGGG!!!!!!" Everyone screamed as Jin collapsed.

Jungkook eyes were watering like a water falls. He was getting weak seeing this mess.

Taehyung picked Jin and took him to the bedroom.
He fainted due to sudden shock and skipping meals.

"HYUNG HOW COULD HE LEAVE US?! HE PROMISED ME HE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME WHEN I CRY! NOW I AM CRYING BECAUSE OF HIM! ITS A MESS HYUNG I WON'T BE ABLE LIVE WITH OUT HIM!!
HOW COULD HE DO THIS ?!"
Jungkook had a sudden breakdown. His Jin Hyung was laying unconscious while his other Hyung? He is never gonna see him.

Losing someone important leave important, your own sibling is painful more than you can imagine.

Jimin and Taehyung hugged him while Namjoon and Jhope were now crying seeing the happy family now all broken.
.
.
.

Jin was finally awake but needed some space to digest all these.
He was sitting on the corner of his bed all alone holding a picture of Yoongi on one hand and his parents on his other hands.

"You always gave that ' I dont care ' look but now Ig you really don't care about us. You left us without even thinking twice. It was my fault I should have not let you go alone on the first place. I am Missing your sassy savage side. You are making everyone cry. I somehow wish you comeback so I will keep you with us not letting you go. I have always been hiding a big truth from you. I regret it so bad!! I wish I was the one at your place"
He said talking to Yoongi's picture.

"Eomma appa see he became a brat and left us. You should scold him. But please send him back. Everyone is so sad"
Jin hugged both pictures and let out his tears.

Yoongi was the only one he cried infront of now he is also gone. He is feeling weak as hell.But he has to be strong for his brothers.

After 2-3 days....
The media still doesn't know about this incident as they all were not in a condition to answer useless questions so they had a quick small funeral amongst themselves.

Jungkook was in his room, he did not go to his college since all this mess was created. Jin also did not go to the company. Jimin and Taehyung are giving notes to Jungkook and Namjoon and Jhope are taking responsibility of the company.

Currently Jin was laying on the couch trying to take a small nap but then the door bell rang.

'Ring''Ring'
He got up weakly to see who it was. He opened the door and his eyes immediately became teary couldn't believe it . He quickly hugged the person.....

Who was the person? What do you think?

________________________

I hope you like it!
Give lots of love and support please..

And I am sorry this is a short chp ik but today I was kinda sad. So if I wrote something insensible forgive me...

Buh bye
Have a lovely day~♪