25•(E-N-D)

You see? Now because of you what has happened! First you killed your parents and Now Jungkook is on his dead bed because of you! Jin said it himself.... You are pathetic...
It's better if you die because your worthless life hasn't done anything good...
Jin hates you now, Jungkook would do too..... Everyone hates you-
"Fucking shut uppppppppppp!!!!!" Yoongi yelled as he hit his palm on the stirring wheel. After he rushed out of the hospital he took the car and now is driving on the highway in a god damn speedy speed.
After driving for 15 mins,he stopped in front of a forest like place. It was not so deep forest but a place with lots of greenery.
He started walking and after 5mins he stopped infront of a house.

(It was somewhat like this)

Standing infront of the door he knocked it. After a few secs a old man opened the door and gave Yoongi a warm smile."Hello uncle Tim" he said bowing in 90°.
"Hello Mr Kim, you here?" Uncle asked politely."Umm..I came as I wanted to stay for some days...Can you give me the keys" Yoongi asked in a soft voice to which uncle Tim nodded." Yeah I was going to call you anyways as I have to head to my village this night....here are the keys" Uncle Tim said handing him the keys." Ok then have a safe Journey uncle" Yoongi said and again bowed at him and soon uncle Tim went to his own house.
Yoongi bought this house a while ago and wanted to suprise BTS on their next vacation here. Uncle Tim was sort of a caretaker of the house. He used to visit once a day and clean the house and go back to his home. He too lived in the forest.

Yoongi went inside and saw everything was spik and span. He did not like how clean and peaceful it was. So he started destroying everything. Soon the living room was a mess. Broken pieces of vases, couch pillows on the ground, everything was a clear mess.
He smiled a lil and walked towards the couch. On the way he stepped on the broken pieces of a vase. It pierced his skin and blood flowed off. Not caring and walked to the couch and sat on the floor beside it.

"Why the fuck am I like this? Why do I always kill everyone who loves me?....Why am l even alive???" He questioned himself as he took a piece of glass and crushed it in his hands causing blood to flow.
He thought about the words Jin said to him. Tears rolled down not wanting to Stop.

At the hospital..
Tears rolled down not wanting to Stop.Jin was still crying. He thought of his each words he blurted infront of Yoongi. Jhope held him close comforting him, whispering sweet words.
Jimin , Taehyung and Namjoon were trying to hack Yoongi's phone through Jimin. Yoongi taught him some basic tricks just in case. But it was not at all easy to hack Yoongi's phone.

"Ughh! I can't do it or I say his phone is too secured I can't hack it" Jimin said being frustrated."We have no choice then to send our men to look around. If they spot some traces or something" Namjoon said and Taehyung went to instruct their men.

>•'~\\

"Doctor how is his condition?" Jhope asked to the doctor who finally came out of the O.P followed by Jin.
"His condition is stable. Fortunately he is out of danger. But he needs a lil rest. Dw he is going to be normal soon" the doctor said patting Jhope's back a lil.
"Can we see him?"