14•

"Yoongi, Jungkook! Is everything as planned? I don't want any mistakes. One mistake and we fail" Jin said to Yoongi and Jungkook who were busy preparing for their mission.

"Yes Hyung calm down everything is set. I called other Hyungs they are on their way here" Jungkook said to Jin.

So BTS are going  for a mission, ig you probably know. They are goin to catch one of their enemy Min Hyungo ( Name is fictional)
He robbed the money from their secret quater and now is going to  buy and export drugs with those money.

"Yoongi did you hack the location?"

"Yes Hyung I did but- nothing I tracked it we can go"

" What but? Do you wanna say something?"

"Nothing Hyung"

"Yoongi I don't wan-

Before Jin could complete Jimin , Taehyung , Namjoon , Jhope entered.

"Is everything ready? Shall we go. We can't waste time"

"Yep let's go" Yoongi said and took his iPad from which he was tracking the location.

Everyone headed out towards the car.

"Umm! Guys I am going to take a separate car"
Yoongi said and was about to go but Jin stopped him.

"Why?! Come with us"

" No Hyung I will lead  the way yes that's why" Yoongi said and ran towards his car before anyone could protest.

" Why is behaving wierd out of a sudden?" Jhope questioned Jungkook and Jin.

"God only knows what's running in his mind. Let's go now"
They all settled down and started following Yoongi.

 Let's go now" They all settled down and started following Yoongi