4•

It was Lee Chan..
(Dino, Seventeen member)

"Hyung stop stop! What are you doing?"
Chan said while trying to cool Yoongi down.

"Lemon ig you should leave before Hyung burst like a volcano and you burning in it"He said and called the security to take the girl away.

"Why the fuck you stopped me?!huh?"

"Relax, Your blood pressure will increase if you shout to much"
Chan said giving him water.

"Where were you? How did you let her in?" Yoongi asked being a lil calm.

" I went to collect a file from xxx company"

"Its not your work, you are my personal assistant. You should be around the company while I am working"

"Ik but everyone was busy so..."
Yoongi took a deep breath before continuing his work.

(lil intro to Chan..
Lee Chan
Personal assistant of Min Yoongi, Bestfriend more like younger brother)

About that girl you will know very soon..
.
.
.

" Jin Hyung where are you!?" Jungkook asked plopping on the sofa being tired for the day.

"What happened why u shouting?!" Jin said coming from the kitchen wiping his hands.

"Hyungie I am hungryyyy!!!"

"Ok then, go and change. You will get your food"

" Can I skip bathing today?!"

"Eww! You stink man! Go fast before my spatula works on your ass" Jin said ready to take his spatula.

"No need I am going....Old man"He mummered the last word lowly and went upstairs.

'Ring''Ring'
Jin opened the door to see an extremely exhausted Yoongi.
He gave him side to enter and closed the door.

" What's up with you?" Jin asked not seeing Yoongi in his usual self.

"Nothing just tired"
He replied shortly.

"I told i will come but no you won't listen to me" Jin snapped angrily.

" Calm down Hyung I said tried not dead. You don't have to worry and second i told you to stay cuz just yesterday you came from the meeting"

"Whatever now go and change.Then have the dinner" Jin said pushing Yoongi to go upstairs.

"I am going leave me" Yoongi said and went upstairs quickly.
Jin shook his head knowing something other than work tired him.
He decided to call Chan.

OTP..
"Hello Lee Chan speaking"

"Hello Chan Jin here"

"Oh! Good evening sir"

" Yaah you brat! I am not sir call me Hyung"

"Ok ok fine Hyung what's up? Everything fine? and when are you coming back to company?!"

"Everything is fine and I will come to the company tommorow. I just wanted to ask if something happened in the company? Yoongi looks way more tired than before"

" Actually Hyung Today lemon came......." And he explained everything to Jin.

"Oh god! This lemon! Ok then Thank you for telling and good night"

"No probs Hyung good night to all of you"
Jin cut the call.

Dinner table...
Jin served everyone and started eating. As usual Jungkook was lost in eating but Yoongi was barley eating.

"Yoongi stop playing and eat the food"

"Hyung I am not eating. I am sleepy"

"Yoongi-ahh you don't have to think about that Lemon and over work yourself"

"Did Chan tell you this?"

" Does it matter? What matters is you are overthinking and overworking yourself"

"I am going to Sleep" Yoongi said and went upstairs.
Jungkook who was quite till now asked.
"Hyung who is this lemon?!"

"Well lemon was a share holder of our company. She also helped us in company work.But later we found out that she was leaking out secret information to our rival companies. Yoongi caught her and decided to expose her in the meeting. But instead she put false alligation on Yoongi saying he misbehaved with her. She somehow took an edited photo in which it was looking like Yoongi was forcing her. Yoongi was humiliated alot and his mental health was getting bad. Then luckily Chan, One of our employees who is now Yoongi's personal assistant caught the guy who edited the photo.He confessed and everything was clear. We even cancelled our deal with her. As Our company was on the top and Yoongi is the CEO, People got a chance to humiliate him. Tho the matter was closed but Yoongi took a lil time to recover. But again that woman came and those memories, talks of people are striking Yoongi's mind again. Tho Yoongi is Strong on the Outside and looks like he doesn't care but ik he is sensetive and takes these things to heart."

"I will not leave that woman who did this to my Hyungie"

"Calm down you double muscle furious bunny"

___________________________
Hope you like it!
Please vote if you do♥