15•

"Did we get all the money? Is everything in control?" Jin asked to everyone.

"Yes Hyung"Everyone said in union.

Well Obviously BTS (exp Suga ) succeeded in their plan👏🏼but Jin is still worried about Yoongi as he did not yet get any sign or signal from Yoongi.

"Hyung Ig we should call Yoongi Hyung and inform him" Jhope said and started to call Yoongi.

"The person you trying to call is not answering. Please try later"

"He is not answering" Jhope said and redialed but of no use.

"I am getting no good vibes. Let's go there" Jin said and went towards the car.

"Hyung Chan Hyung also went with him. Why don't we call him!" Jungkook said.

"Yesss! Let me call him"
Jin called Chan but he was also not picking the call.

"He also isn't picking up! I am scared now"
Jin said and sighed hoping nothing bad would have happened.
.
.
.

They reached there only to see the place all devastated.
Their eyes widened  seeing the condition but fear took over them.
They quickly ran in different directions ranting Yoongi's and Chan's name.

"Everyone,Come here fast" Jimin shouted and everyone ran to him.

"Hyung see this is Hyungs Mobile and watch too"
Jin took both the things in trembling hands.

"Umm ok we can't panic we haven't got any b-bodies. Let's not lose hope" Namjoon said calmly but was deeply scared.

Jungkook was trying to be strong but was afraid to loose his Hyungie.

Once again everyone started searching but there was nothing found expect some scattered pieces of bricks.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Jungkook punched the wall as tears were threatening to fall off.

"Are you mad! Will you doing this find Yoongi Hyung and Chan?" Taehyung said and ran towards Jungkook and held his bleeding hand.

"SO WHAT THE HELL SHOULD WE DO? JUST SIT HERE? YOU CAN PROBABLY SEE THIS WHOLE PLACE IS SCATTERED INTO PIECES. WHERE ON EARTH WOULD THEY BE?!" Jungkook yelled not being in his senses.

"Why the hell are you shouting on him? Instead we should go find them" Jimin said and everyone went to places to look.

"Ugh! It's night and still we can't find them! Where are they?" Taehyung said and stopped for a moment.
Jin was quite the whole time till now.

"Hyung! Jungkook! You both will faint any moment. Lets go home for now. Our guards spotted a small jungle near. They have gone too look there. Noone sleeps until they find them. Let's go and take some rest hmm? Jungkook? Buba let's go!"
After a lot of convincing all went home with heavy hearts.
.
.
.

At home..
"Eomma appa! I can't take this thing. It's getting to much. You gave me responsibility to keep Yoongi and Jungkook safe but I failed to keep Yoongi safe. I donno where is he? Is he kidnapped or is he de- I don't wanna think like that. He is the one I have been lying from years. He will probably hate me. But at any cost I want him infront of me. I wanna hug him and don't wanna let him go again. If possible I will hide it forever"
Jin was talking and crying while holding the picture of his parents in his hands.

'knock' 'knock'
He wiped his tears quickly and said a small 'come in'.

"Jungkook? Baby What happened?" Jin asked and Jungkook went and sat on his lap resting his head on Jin's chest.

"Hyung I don't wanna sleep. I want Yoongi Hyung to cuddle me. I want my savage Hyungie back" Jungkook said and sobbed a bit.

"Its okay bub, my angel, buttercup, he will come so soon to cuddle you"
Jin said as he stroked his hairs.

"Sugar? Where are others?"

"Jimin and Taehyung went to the company urgently while Namjoon and Hobi Hyung went to secret quater to check on the guards searching for Yoongi Hyung and Chan Hyung"

"Ok baby! Would you like to sleep hmm?"

Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes being tired.
Jin kissed his temple and cuddled him to sleep.
.
.
.

With Namjoon and Jhope...
'Ring' 'Ring'

"Hello Namjoon sir, We have found something here"
Gong-ju( Name is fictional )
Namjoon most trusted man said.

"Yes Gong-ju, speak"

"Sir here we have found a body, which is whole burned"

"G-Gong-ju bring it to the secret quater's clinic for identification" Namjoon said and hung up. His hands were slowly loosing it's strength.

"Namjoon!! What happened? Why did you go pale all of a sudden?"Jhope asked and shook him.

"H-hyung, t-they found a burned body in the jungle. I told them to b-bring it to the clinic"

"N-namjoon don't loose hope! It won't be Yoongi Hyung right?"
They both were scared losing their brother and about Jin and Jungkook.

Gong-ju brought the burned body but the body was soo burned that it couldn't be identified so Namjoon asked if they got any jewelry or something on the body.

"Here! Sir, this is all we got on the body"

It was a ring and a bracelet and clothes.

"Joon isn't this t-the s-same bracelet we gave gifted to Yoongi Hyung on his birthday and it's his clothes"
Jhope asked hoping he was wrong.
Namjoon nodded his head and now they both broke in tears.

________________________
Before you could say anything lemme clear something.
Don't say or hate me just because the chp is indicating Yoongi is dead.

The series isn't at the end yet. More is yet to come.
Don't worry it is going have a happy ending just some twists.
I hope you liked this!
And understood it..