8•

It's been 2 days since BTS came to Geojedo..

Now Yoongi was lying and relaxing while the others went to explore.
He didn't go saying he was too lazy even to move but the actual reason was he was not feeling well. He hid it knowing his brothers are going to get worried and the vacation would be spoilt just because of him.

'Knock' 'Knock'
Yoongi got up but his body ached. He opened the door and received a box.

He sat on the bed and opened it. It was a letter.  He read it and crumbled it into a ball throwing it in the bin , but soon after he caught his head as it was hurting. The world around him started spinning and only a 'thud' was heard probably by noone.
.
.
.

"Ahh it was tiring! Wasn't it?" Jhope said.

"Indeed it was. Good thing that Yoongi Hyung didn't come, he would have been fainted in the half way" Namjoon replied

"Well if you dare go and say this infront of him" Jin said earning a vigorous shook from Namjoon indicating he is too young too die.

" Let's go and check him. Probably he is sleeping by now" Jungkook said and went towards Yoongi's room while the other's followed him.

The next scene infront of him shook his world , he saw Yoongi on the floor while his head was slightly bleeding.

" Hyungs come up fast!!!!" He yelled making everyone run towards him.

"What happen- Yoongi!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jin screamed and crouch down towards Jungkook who had Yoongi on his lap.

" Omo Hyung!!! Let's not panic and take him to the near by hospital come fast"
Jimin suggested while Jin picked Yoongi and went towards the car they rented from the hotel.

" Drive fast Kook! His head is bleeding!!" Jin said while his voice was cracking and tears may anytime make their way.

Soon they reached the hospital..

" Doctor! Doctor! " Taehyung called out for a doctor..

" Oh! Yes!! Nurse take him inside and try stopping the blood' Doctor said to the nurse.

"Doctor my brother will be alright, right?" Jin asked with hope in his eyes.

" I won't give you false hope but the wound on the head seems deep and is on a sensitive part , it may not take his life but he CAN have some loss of memory. I need to check him" doctor said and rushed inside.

Jin took a deep breathe trying to distract his mind but he was still having that fear of Yoongi losing his memory.

" Hyung you sit! Yoongi Hyung will be fine hmm?! Don't take stress" Jungkook said trying to calm him.

"The Doctor said he will be alright. Don't worry! Yoongi Hyung will surely laugh he sees you crying" Jin smile a bit looking at the Maknaes trying to make him feel better. He hugged Hobi and leaned on his shoulder hoping for the best.
.
.
.

After 40mins...
The Doctor came outside and called out for Jin.

" Yes doctor how is my brother? He is fine right?" Jin asked

"Yes he is fine and as expected he luckily didn't loose his memory. He is Just unconscious and about the wound maybe he got hit by a sharp edge or an object. I will prescribe some meds and he will be fit again" doctor said as all sighed in relief.

___________________________
I wasn't sleepy so decided to upload.
Hope you enjoy this!

Thank you for 100 reads btw...
Love ya!
Gn..💞
( Sorry if it was a silly chp)