9•

All are inside the hospital room waiting for Yoongi to gain consciousness.

"Hyung take this sandwich and eat. You should not skip meals or else when Yoongi wakes up you will be the next one to be treated" Jungkook said trying to convince Jin for eating something.

"No-"
Before he could complete they heard Yoongi groaning.

"Ah- my head"
Yoongi said trying to adjust the lighting.

"Oh god! How you feeling now?" Namjoon asked.

"I am- fine. Where am I?"

"You are in the hospital"
Jimin replied.

"Whatttt!!! The last thing I remember was me falling down. I don't why I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head"
Yoongi said.

"It's okay you rest!" Jhope said flashing his sunshine smile making the environment a lil warm.

" What happened to Jin Hyung why you looking so pale and not saying anything?!"

"He hasn't eaten anything and refusing when we force him" Jin glared and Taehyung who blurted the truth.

" Hyung I just fainted I wasn't dead. Why skipping meals" Yoongi said laughing a bit but stopped after receiving a big fat glare from Jin.

"Dare to say that again and you no longer be able to show your sassy side infront me" Jin warned him and grabbed his ears.

"If you weren't feeling well than why didn't you tell us? Huh!? Do you get any pleasure by getting us worried?"
Jin was scolding Yoongi while the others were silently laughing but Yoongi's single glare was enough to make them stop.
.
.
.

" When am I going to discharge from this shitty place? Ewww!!" Yoongi asked but earned a smack from Jin obviously.

"Mind you language Mr and if you keep asking this I will personally say the doctor to keep you here for 2 days more"

"Don't scold our Hyungie!" The Maknaes said as they cling on Yoongi while he stick his tounge out teasing Jin.

" You are all cruel my Maknaes only luv me"
Yoongi said wiping his non existing tears.

"Yeah yeah you drama king" Jin said being annoyed.

"Hyung!!!!" Namjoon said out of the blue as he went to talk to the doctor.

"Oh man! You scared me. What happened?" Jhope asked clutching his chest.

" The doctor said that we can take Yoongi Hyung back and there are some meds and injections if needed"Namjoon explained.

" Woah what a relief!" Yoongi said sighing.

"Ok than Is our private plane ready? We aren't going by the car it exhausting"Jin asked to Jimin who had responsibility to prepare everything.

"Yeah Hyung we can take off in afternoon if you want"
Jimin said.

" Yeah let's go I want to go home" Yoongi said making a disgusting face as he was continuously smelling meds.

"Okayyy than let's go"
Jungkook said while everyone nodded.
.
.
.

Back to Seoul..
" Bye meet you all
again"

" Yaah I told you all to stay here! Why aren't listening huh?" Jin scolded to Namjoon, Taehyung, Jhope, Jimin who were going back to their house.

"No Hyung I miss my house a lotttt! Please let us go and we will surely stay some other day" Jhope tried convincing him.

" Okay okay go!" Jin said while Jungkook and Yoongi bid them a goodbye.

"Ahhh! So tired" Yoongi yawned.

" When are you not tired Hyung!?" Jungkook asked but Yoongi just rolled his eyes and went inside.

___________________________

Hope you liked it!
Sorry if it's not good.

Take two is finallllyyy outtttt!!!
Please fill it with lots of views.
Our boys worked hard and made a masterpiece again💜

Love ya!🤧💞